Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ooh have a nice chill post taxi :) love beef but we are doing gammon, then there is enough left for jambolaya tomorrow. The joint was reduced to two pound something so I got two and lobbed them in the freezer. Beef is a going to mum and dad's roast, too much for just us. Any new sb cakes on the horizon? I've only done cherry bakewell so far. Hope your mil feels better soon.

Ooh have a nice chill post taxi :) love beef but we are doing gammon, then there is enough left for jambolaya tomorrow. The joint was reduced to two pound something so I got two and lobbed them in the freezer. Beef is a going to mum and dad's roast, too much for just us. Any new sb cakes on the horizon? I've only done cherry bakewell so far. Hope your mil feels better soon.

Thanks Fran - MIL has reduced lung capacity they only function at 20% so she needs permanent oxygen. She has a nasty chest infection so her heart is working overtime to compensate. They were worried about her heart so took her in to keep an eye on her.

Im going to make the lemon sb cake - I didnt like the strawberry one :-(

Hello Texty, fingers crossed for you MIL. The new curtains are up and looking very good the BF re named the pegs holding up the curtain pole "Little b*%#$*d" and the rings on the pole are now known as "little f#%*ers" as they were a little hard to remove, but he was pleased as punch with a good job he did of it, phew looking forward to bed tonight now. Have you completed your taxiing? I hope your now relaxed xxx

Lol they are good names. Yeh all done driving for today hun. I am currently in need of ear muffs as the cricket is on and both OH and son have been out drinking. The language is terrible I keep saying stop using that language and all I get is ffs ........ arghhhhh

Lol they are good names. Yeh all done driving for today hun. I am currently in need of ear muffs as the cricket is on and both OH and son have been out drinking. The language is terrible I keep saying stop using that language and all I get is ffs ........ arghhhhh

Haha! Lol. Men eh?! Funny when it's someone else's OH, not so funny when it's your own x

Boys and sports eh? There's some football on bbc3 the BF is watching all I know is that he's quiet but then he flinches so whether that means its good or not I dunno know. I'm off to get a nice bath and leave him to it. Work tomorrow morning in at 7 boo hoo! Weekends fly by don't they? I've still not planned my meals for the week yet or my ya for after my weigh in, I better get organised hadn't I? Xxx

He keeps rolling his eyes and tutting at me and sayin duh sorry theres that word again - its the C word and he knows i hate it

Boys and sports eh? There's some football on bbc3 the BF is watching all I know is that he's quiet but then he flinches so whether that means its good or not I dunno know. I'm off to get a nice bath and leave him to it. Work tomorrow morning in at 7 boo hoo! Weekends fly by don't they? I've still not planned my meals for the week yet or my ya for after my weigh in, I better get organised hadn't I? Xxx

Ive not planned mine either chick. Were going to visit daughter and her hubby on Tues night as they are on their way back from Barbados, the airline has lost one of their cases :-( they have been told it will be on the next flight

Now Barbados sounds nice hope they had a good time & get their suitcase back too. Will they get any compensation for their trouble? X

They have had a fantastic time hun she said its beautiful and the food was out of this world. They probably will if they complain hun yes, they work for BA so they know how to go about it x

They have had a fantastic time hun she said its beautiful and the food was out of this world. They probably will if they complain hun yes, they work for BA so they know how to go about it x

My BF went there with his ex (spit cough vomit) 7yrs ago he said it was really good. (But would've been better with me obviously,) We've avoided going there but we've been together 6yrs now so I think I'll let him take me there in a couple of years. Xx

Omfgggggggggg I forgot its Sunday and how bad hubbys singing is after a drink ( not that its good when he hasnt ) lol

He is in the bedroom with his ipod on and it sounds reallyyyyyyyyyyy bad lol

Omfgggggggggg I forgot its Sunday and how bad hubbys singing is after a drink ( not that its good when he hasnt ) lol

He is in the bedroom with his ipod on and it sounds reallyyyyyyyyyyy bad lol

If only minis had an audio thing so we could listen too!! :-D

Back