Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good Evening ladies I hope your all well?

I had hoped Monday was going to be uneventful but no .............. I ripped one of my nails off (acrylic and quite long attached to my own) and I almost passed out with the pain arghhhh there was blood everywhere, my mate said oooooooooooooooooohhh I cant look im gonna be sick lol.

So I had to go and get it fixed omg the pain lol. Whilst I was there I thought sod it in for a penny in for a pound and I got a colour put on too :D

DSC_0378.JPG

Thanks hun - it was agony lol. Every time the girl touched it I broke out in a hot sweat, even the lady next to me commented on how i was tensing myself lol

Good evening Miss Texty, hope your in less pain from our nail but they do look gorgeous. Just had a huge shock there's a man on Channel 4 now with balls the size of boulders have a look. My BF laughed me too I'm sorry but its huge have a look. Never seen balls like it in my life. Xx

I started laughing when I saw it too....ain't we awful :eek:. Bet he dreads getting on the scales with them big feckers ha ha xxx

I know it's not funny really, my little conscious has appeared on my shoulder, but she had a giggle first before she give me that disapproving look. Looks like mrs store is a naughty one too laughing. Feel a wee coming on! Xx

There cutting it OMG it looks like a creature bless him. My BF been holding his nuts watching it ...

Back