Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I don't really do ginger either.....reminds me of having severe morning sickness (hyperemisis) when I tried EVERYTHING to make me feel better....nothing did :(

I just wanted something different Emsie Ive sickened myself with BNS and red pepper. Ive also got some red lentils Im going to attempt tomato and lentil soup and for hubby tomato and chilli

I had really bad morning sickness too for the first 6 months arghhh and i dont know why they call it "morning" as mine came at any old time, to the point where I even had to run into a back alley when walking to my parents lol I pity the street cleaners haha

Yeh im at that point now too as I started making it when i did WW so long ago. Ive got SW quiche and beans again tomorrow to use up the quiches I made at the weekend , so may have that and the soup too depending how hungry I am haha

Texty_F said:
I had really bad morning sickness too for the first 6 months arghhh and i dont know why they call it "morning" as mine came at any old time, to the point where I even had to run into a back alley when walking to my parents lol I pity the street cleaners haha

It's horrible isn't it....I couldn't get downstairs for over 2 weeks at one point I was that bad. I was hospitalised at 10-11 weeks pregnant. Mine was also all day and night, not just mornings :( I passed out a bus stop and some poor teenage lad had to help me up! I weighed 9.5 stone at 5 months pregnant, my goal weight now is 11.7, that's how ill I was :( lol

I can have them I just dont want them lol - Daughter has just moved into her new house they need to get that sorted first but she has mentioned trying toward the end of this year and ........... Mam how many days a week could you babysit lol - I said a Friday night haha

She thinks im going to drop days at work so that she dont have to!!!! I think not lol

haha, your daughter is a cheeky mare!

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie -
Fruit n Fibre with a banana ( I did try porridge with berries but it was disgusting lol)

Lunch -
Soup & SW quiches

Tea -
Beef Curry, Rice, poppadoms

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max

Syns -
Sugar (1) Curry (13)grrr Poppadom x 1 (2.5) mini naan (8) Total (24.5)

Syn overload again arghhhhhh I was very lazy and used a Pataks Sauce between 2 of us. Hubbys idea why did I listen to him (off to buy earmuffs)

Back