Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Fran - pants day syn wise as you can see im not a happy bunny and its my own doing cos I shouldnt have listened to hubby, Hows you chick x

Never listen to husbands. Honest I see my dad sabotage my mum constantly. It is one of the reasons I hate them doing the shopping. They come back with stuff not on the list and don't buy the stuff that is. I am quite certain I didn't have "m&s dine in for two" on the list, but I did have extra lean mince and chicken breasts which they didn't get. I'd rather I ordered in each week and they pay half. Didn't buy bread, did buy fruit loaf.... Helpful. So yep, same situation here. Men are very naughty and should never be listened to.

When in doubt, cumin, chilli, coriander and tonnes tomatoes, and curry powder if you have any in. It usually ends up tasty.

Weigh in tomorrow yes? Fresh start and all that :)

Hi Fran - Im so annoyed with myself as I alwayyss plan ahead and this morning just as I was getting in the car I said poo I havnt took any meat out of the freezer , so hubby ran back into the house and said ill take some out. Result - Steak, I thought mmmmm Steak veg etc, but no I have to be lazy and go with a quick fix curry. Never again :mad::cry: I wouldnt care I have all those spices and more in the cupboard it would have been so easy to do.

Yes hun WI tomorrow which I was looking forward to but im now dreading. Oh well will accept what I get at the scales and start again. Lesson Learnt

Aww Texty, I'm sorry but your "going to but earmuffs" line just made me laugh out loud, hubby thinks I'm bonkers, but then he already knows that!

Good luck for WI tomorrow hun. Try not to be so annoyed with yourself, but I know it's easier said than done x

Lol join the bonkers club - Im kicking myself now. Its done now so will have my WI tomorrow and then kick a$$ for next week.

I shall cook every meal wearing ear muffs haha

Lol join the bonkers club - Im kicking myself now. Its done now so will have my WI tomorrow and then kick a$$ for next week.

I shall cook every meal wearing ear muffs haha

Oh Texty, I've just spat my tea (cup of) everywhere laughing at the image - please post a pic lol.

I'll happily accept ur invite, I'm extremely bonkers at times!

I chuckled out loud then too at the thought of you stood in your kitchen wearing ear muffs!! :D could I borrow them please?? I'll do anything to drown out OH's snoring and actually get some sleep!!!

Lol would be an even bigger laugh if I was the naked chef wearing earmuffs

You can borrow them no problem hun ill buy a spare pair haha

I usually plan the night before but last night I was so tired I just forgot, Ive got chicken out of the freezer for tomorrow, im thinking of having Chicken with a mustard and cider sauce with brown rice and green beans, synned of course lol (its an old WW recipe but I can make it SW friendly.

Just want something ive not had for a long time

Ill still have to make something different for the boys as they wont eat that lol. Im off work tomorrow might spend some time looking through my SW mags and get some new ideas.

I have loads of meats in the freezer im sure I can find something to make with it lol. Just need to decide on something we will all eat

I for one, NEVER listen to the OH :D he's a boy, they are made of slugs and snails so clearly that's a recipe for disaster!
Good luck for WI (and don't forget to take the ear muffs off when on the scales!) xx

Ill still have to make something different for the boys as they wont eat that lol. Im off work tomorrow might spend some time looking through my SW mags and get some new ideas.

Well Texty I've been very organised (or sad, depends on ur point of view) & I've got a lever arch, yes a lever arch & filed all the recipes I love or want to try from sw website, mags or just recipes I've found & want to adapt to sw & also the feel good/ be kind to yourself articles from the mag for inspiration & I have to say there's flipping loads I didn't realise quite how many I had.

Back