Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Food looks yummy as usual hun. Keep up the good work x

Hello and welcome b_44

Ive done my 2nd day today and tbh Ive not found it that difficult. Im going to try for 4 days which will take me to Monday and see if its made a difference. Give it a try for 1 or 2 days to see how you manage, if its not for you go back to EE. Anything is worth a try if it get the losses going :) Good luck x

Thankyou, I will do :) worth a try isn't it.

Good luck for your weigh in next week, hope it pays off for you

Afternoon all hows everyone? I spent 3 hours having my nails done today as ive gone from red, back to french manicure it took bloody ages to file the red off lol.

Nothing else planned for the rest of the day - unless im called upon to be taxi of course lol

Success Express day 3

HEXA -
Cathedral City Lighter Mature Cheddar 40g x 2
HEXB -
2 x 60g wholemeal rolls

Brekkie -
Massive bowl of Melon, pineapple and strawberries with a muller light yogurt DSC_0509.JPGDSC_0510.JPG

Dinner -
Mushrooms, full tin tomatoes (large), fried egg (frylight) 3 x turkey rashers DSC_0515.JPG

Tea -
Homemade burgers with cheese in wholemeal rolls (hex a & b), lots of salad DSC_0517.JPG

Drinks -
Pepsi Max, Water

Snacks -
Plum, cherries, doughnut peach , grapes

Syns -
2 x hovis wholemeal (5) Flora Spread (1.5) Salad Cream (2) Total (8.5)

Ive removed the Curly Wurly as I didnt have it I had fruit instead
:D halo is shining

Last edited:
Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

That looks a gorgeous food day Texty!

I need to redo my nails but feel too lazy at the min even to soak them off!

Thanks hun - im doing my best to stick at this SE malarkey lol

Do your nails tomorrow its a day of rest so you can chill and do them x

Hi Texty, food has been looking good to me, lots of super free foods. Hope your having a nice weekend so far xx

Hi Cookie - its day 3 and I thought I would have caved in by now lol. I am finding it hard to eat as much but im sticking at it - I WILL HAVE A LOSS lol x

Morning... You're doing brilliantly!! :)
Any plans for today?? Xxx

Thanks hun - the scales are telling me differently today :-( they are saying 1 on. I can hand on heart say I have stuck to this religiously so dont understand why im not showing at least a loss.

Im playing taxi today nothing exciting lol. Hows you and your blisters hun? x

Back