Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

STS for me ..... again thats the 3rd week running. Im doing EE tomorrow and then doing my shopping tomorrow night so gonna try SE for a few days after that

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Aw hun. Worth a try at SE, people have good results.

May give it a go with you, am hoping for a 100% August - well at least until 28th when me and OH go away for our anniversary.
Chocolate cravings are already putting paid to my good intentions! X

I just need a boost of some kind to get me going again. I dont know if ill manage it, it takes me all my time to eat 1/3 superfree never mind 2/3 lol. x

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Lol. Eating SF is difficult. Hard to keep it exciting after doing it for so long.

You can do it though hun, I have faith in you x

Look on it as maintaining hun! Now you know you can maintain once you are at target!:) I know it sucks though when you feel like you aren't making progress, i got my first sts this week and i think i need to change things a bit as i felt things slowing down last couple weeks. Did consider doing SE also but like you i am finding it hard enough to get 1/3 right now! Look forward to seeing your menus this week hun. xxxx

Thanks ladies for having the faith in me that I dont seem to have at the moment. x

Emsie there is a menu plan to follow our C mentioned it tonight im going to look it up x

You have done so well - and you are getting close to target too, so it will be difficult. I think you are doing yourself out of your hard work though - a maintain is much much better than a gain :)

iregularly do SE but not full days as the syns confuse me. Even just have your breakfast every day as SE, and alternate your lunch and dinners to SE, then you will get a taste for it. It really does work but you must make sure you enjoy it otherwise it goes against what SW is all about. I have big fruit salads for brekkie (treat myself to nice fruit like berries so I enjoy it more) lunch can be stir fry with noodles/rice...jacket with salad, course cous, hummous and salad...sure there is a thread somewhere with recipes and ideas :)

Ive got 13.5lbs to go to the target I set Emsie - so not a massive amount and I know its doable, im just sticking a bit at the mo. x

Morning Texty, I agree with the others, you are being a bit hard on yourself. I know you want a loss, like we all do but STS is just like maintaining when you get to target and you WILL get there. We are all here to support you like you are a massive support to all of us. I don't know where I'd be in my journey without your words of support and encouragement.

Good luck with SE - I find it had too with 1/2 superfree - so I look forward to your food diary for some ideas x

Hello Texty hope your feeling well now after your STS and good luck with those SE days I suppose even if you have one or two SE meals a day it'd help give you a boost. I want to change up my meals a bit to give me a boost too. I've made my peach scan bran cake and that'll be for later as my pudding as it feels naughty eating it.

Good Evening ladies hows everyone?

Well Ive been shopping tonight and bought loads of fruit n veg so hoping I can manage at least 3 or 4 days on SE just to see if it makes a difference. I shall start completing my diary again - get back on track.

I will try doing the SE for a few days and if that dont help at WI next week I may do as you suggest Michelle and go red/green. It cant hurt right?? lol

Back