Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning lovely Laaaydeeee!

hope today is a good for you :) I'm going to try to have a go at looking through my stash of stuff today.....wish me luck lol! PM me you Address - Dizzy might have some goodies for her MINIS pal xxx

Evening hunni - im good thankyou im a bit late wishing you luck arent I lol.

Awww you dont need to do that chick - once your sorted you could start using all that stuff. Think of all that pampering :D xx

Evening hunni - im good thankyou im a bit late wishing you luck arent I lol.

Awww you dont need to do that chick - once your sorted you could start using all that stuff. Think of all that pampering :D xx

I've got so much stuff I would need 17 faces and a dozen pairs of hands to use it all in my lifetime! pm me so I can re home some.....don't want to just chuck it (its all new/boxed) but I would feel better if I had a little clear out I think xxx

Evening chick im good thanks. Its not rained here but its flipping freezing brrrr my feet are like blocks of ice and thats with the heating on lol x

Hot bath is the busy, slowly warm up your who,e body and soothe away any aches & pains, the BF should be running me one just in time for the football later. I've got some little bed socks too I'll be sleeping in tonight. Xx

Back