Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

green tea is devine... you are obviously tasting the wrong one ;)
you need tetley green tea with lemon it is the future :D xx

Really? Tempted to buy a box and split it with Texty/mrstore lol

Night night Texty, I'm having an early night! I'm so tired and can't watch anymore football so bed for me! Have a good day tomorrow. Xxx

Ive had a pants food day today stoooopid buffets at work lol why put temptation in my way the day before WI

I know no one force fed me lol

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

What did you have at the buffet hun?? I'm sure it couldn't have been that bad.... Did they like your wraps?? Xx

The wraps are always first to go lol and they are so simple to make. I did lemon chicken. EL mayo, cubed chicken, lemon juice and salt n pepper.

I had 1 wrap, a ham and pease pudd sarnie, 3 little cubes of cheese, 3 bits of chopped hot dog, 6 chips (not SW), some cherry toms,carrot sticks and a piece of cheesecake

The wraps are always first to go lol and they are so simple to make. I did lemon chicken. EL mayo, cubed chicken, lemon juice and salt n pepper.

I had 1 wrap, a ham and pease pudd sarnie, 3 little cubes of cheese, 3 bits of chopped hot dog, 6 chips (not SW), some cherry toms,carrot sticks and a piece of cheesecake

That's not that pants at all hun!!!! I'd be dead proud of myself if that's what I had eaten at a buffet... Well done xxx

Thanks hun - its a lot for me lol. Im used to having a salad or something and fruit. oh well I cant complain at WI this week :sigh:

Don't stress about it hun ... It won't change what the scales say.... You might be pleasantly surprised :)

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Good luck for WI hun x

Back