Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol its an old saying.

Im out on Sat night ill be ok food wise its the drinks, then Im at a funeral on tuesday and I know the food will be all home made and pastries etc . Ill just have to try n make wise choices as its the day before WI x

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

You can do it. Just keep reminding yourself it's the day before WI. Xx

Hello Texty, hope your well. Your teas looked gorgeous I loved the look of the chicken but I reckon you could've had what the boys had too (minus the onion rings & rind).
Anyway hope your having a good day I'm on lates again so I'll swing by tomorrow. Xxx

HEXA - 70g philli light
HEXB -
6 x wholegrain crackerbreads

Brekki -
The above

Dinner -
2 x wholemeal bread, egg and tomato, banana, greek muller lemon

Tea -
Mushroom and onion omelette, brocolli, cauli, pease pudding, toms, gherkins

Drinks -
Pepsi max, Ribena NAS

Snacks -
Pineapple, Grapes

Syns -
2 wholemeal (5) greek muller (0.5) Total 5.5

Thanks hunni - I overcooked it a little but it was still tasty. How are you feeling xx

Bored out of my brain lol I'm not a good patient, terrible at resting, I miss going to the gym and I miss my friends there. I have my docs app on Friday, hoping she says I can continue with some light exercise, feel like such a blob lol . Would love to go for a walk at least to my local park. Knowing my luck the weather will change by the time she says I can go ! :p How are you feeling ?

Kay xx

Bored out of my brain lol I'm not a good patient, terrible at resting, I miss going to the gym and I miss my friends there. I have my docs app on Friday, hoping she says I can continue with some light exercise, feel like such a blob lol . Would love to go for a walk at least to my local park. Knowing my luck the weather will change by the time she says I can go ! :p How are you feeling ?

Kay xx

Awww I know what you mean about being a bad patient bless ya. You just take it easy regarding exercise, dont go overdoing it. The gym and your friends will still be there when your on your feet again. Well done on your loss this week thats brill.

Im ok in myself but my back is killing, ive been on a training course today and not so mobile, so I'm going to have a hot bath in a bit to try and relax the muscles. x

Thanks Sheila, it was a lucky escape this week with a 1 lb loss after the weekend I had :p . I hope your back gets better soon. A hot bath will defo relax you. I am a big fan of aromatherapy oils, I use them a lot for muscle relaxation in the bath, and they smell gorgeous too ! :)

Kay xx

Food looks great today hun.

Sorry to hear about your back, hope the bath helps xx

Thanks chick im trying to limit damage for WI tomorrow - im looking at a gain of about 1lb I think. WI out of the way and I will be back on it I want to be at target for xmas if not before x

Back