Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Darn those demon scales! Hope your ok Texty. We're just chilling at home now. Christening was lovely but noisy with all the children, high syns today but never mind as I can reduce tomorrow. How are you? Xxx

Im fine hun im relaxing watching a wildlife programme. Maybe one day ill pluck up the courage to get rid of my own scales lol just not today.

My C must have spycam - I put in here how I was peed off and then she text me saying hows your week going Sheila - only 4 lbs to 3 stone arghhh. Yes I know that but im not gonna get 4 off this week grrrr

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Argh! Scales! Chin up mrs, sure it's just a one day thing and they'll be back down tomorrow x

You might do! Keep the faith (that's what I keep telling myself), especially while the BF is sitting next to me eating chocolate roses, after he's had christening cake, I'm quietly saying to myself KEEP THE FAITH!! Xxx

You might do! Keep the faith (that's what I keep telling myself), especially while the BF is sitting next to me eating chocolate roses, after he's had christening cake, I'm quietly saying to myself KEEP THE FAITH!! Xxx

Or you could just slap him lol im joking, well done on the willpower hun

HEXA - Feta cheese
HEXB -
wholemeal toast

Brekki -
None

Dinner -
Gammon, Egg fried rice, cherry toms, feta

Tea -
2 slices of wholemeal toast, layered with thin frying steak, mushrooms and onions, SW chips and salad cream

Snacks -
Pineapple, plum, mini meringue nests x 3, rice pudd

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Syns -
Sugar (1) Meringues (3) Salad cream (2) Rice pudding (2) Total 7

Last edited:
evening all hows everyone? have you all had a good day?

Ive had a busy and noisy Monday grrr why cant ppl realise they have big gobs lol.

Back