Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Haha! Lol. X

Morning Shelia X

Sorry to hear your back is playing up AGAIN poor you hope your okay today chick take it easy i know it's easy to say these weekends go no where MONDAY again tomorrow GRRR !!
Have you got any plans for today ?
Think I'm having a day in weather doesn't know what to do here today.
Hope Your Okay Hun XxX

Hi Katie

Ive upped my tablets hun so hoping that helps, im on 9 a day now plus any paracetamol I take (not that they help).

Ive done my first taxi run with the lads to the pub, I pick them up at 6. Ive just had my dinner, left over homemade burgers with salad. Ive got scanbran cake and fruit for nibbles if I want them, Im having a chicken stir fry tonight yum yum.

The weather here is mild today just glad its stopped raining. No other plans hun x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

How is your back today?? Food is looking lurvely!!!
Them burgers oof!!! Random question where do you get your gherkins from? Are they pre sliced? X
Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun - its just the same :-( im rattling now with the pills lol.

I buy them in Asda or home bargains, I just slice them myself :D lush. Ive had the 2 leftover burgers for dinner today with more salad no chips.

HEXA 40g Cathedral Lighter choices cheese DSC_0801.JPG
HEXB -
60g wholemeal roll

Brekki -
Scanbran cake, grapes, strawberries, rice pudd sprinkled with cinnamon DSC_0804.JPG

Dinner -
2 leftover curry burgers on a wholemeal roll, cheese (hexa) tomato, cucumber, gherkins DSC_0803.JPG

Tea -
Stir fry veggies, chicken and a fried egg (frylight) DSC_0809.JPG

Drinks -
Pepsi max, tea

Snacks -
Boiled egg, pineapple

Syns -
SB cake (2.5) Sugar(1) ss milk 50 mls (1.5) Daim bar (7.5) Total 12.5

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

You WILL have a loss this week mrs!!! You're doing great!
How's your back now after earlier? Xx

Back