Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Mmmm looks lovely Hun any secret ingredients you add ? XxX

The one I made this week I did in the pan on the hob in water, as the water had almost soaked up I added vanilla essence and sweetener. Then I transferred it to the oven and added a little of my hex of milk and some more sweetener. The milk soaks in and it gets a little brown skin on the top. yum yum x

I have vanilla essence ;-) will try this sometime this week thanks lovely X

How you feeling tonight ?
Hope your all cozy watching XFACTOR X

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

We could start a doped up gang lol x

Hello Texty, how are you. Sorry to hear your still having to take loads of pills for your back, I hope you get a good night sleep to help it ease for tomorrow. I must say your meals have looked really good (except your green things on your burgers) I could've eaten all of that today. I know you do your taxing on Sundays but I hope you've been able to chill out too xx

Lol @ green slugs - I love gherkins.

I hope I get some sleep too I hate getting up on a Monday as it is lol. Im being good with my food ( I think) or trying my best anyway. I wish WI was over with gulp.

How are you and mum today x

I'm good thanks Texty, had a teeny wobble but after seeing my big sister I felt OK again, were all going home at the weekend. Mum sounded better today too so that's what really counts. Boo to work! I hope your day goes quick and I hope we all lose weight this week. We certainly all deserve to. Xxx:)
I think I'm going to bed very soon
Feeling sleepy xx

Hello Texty, I hope your having a good day. Hope your back is feeling a little better too. I'll try pop on later from work xxx

Back