Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi chick im fine thanks. Got loads of stuff done in the house ( hubby did the kitchen and the en suite for me :D) hes a goodun really.

Depending on the weather tomorrow might have a drive to the coast and a walk along the sea front blow some cobwebs away x

Hi chick im fine thanks. Got loads of stuff done in the house ( hubby did the kitchen and the en suite for me :D) hes a goodun really.

Depending on the weather tomorrow might have a drive to the coast and a walk along the sea front blow some cobwebs away x

Awww that's nice they can be good when they want to be ;-) haha !!

Walk sounds nice hope the weather is okay for it I've also done all kinds in the house been in for days apart from the SUPERMARKETS and straight back LOL
deffo got a problem hmmmm XxX

pmsl is there anywhere you didnt go?

Ive never been in a Lidl in my life x

There both nearer to me but asda is only 5 mins that's my fave I used to hate doing food shopping now I get a good feeling when I've been MADNESS ;-)

I got lovely turkey breast steaks today from lidl not sure what I'm doing with them yet but they look nice and lean!!

It's good for fruit and veg abit like aldi I think cheap too compared to asda morrisons & tesco

You food shopping Thursday ?

Have you got a lidl by you ? X

Were going Friday now as OH is taking me out for lunch on Thursday whooop.

There is a Lidl about 20mins away - id have to look in when OH isnt with me he hates food shopping at the best of times lol

Were going Friday now as OH is taking me out for lunch on Thursday whooop.

There is a Lidl about 20mins away - id have to look in when OH isnt with me he hates food shopping at the best of times lol

ohhh very nice have you got somewhere in mind to go ?

I hate when hubby comes shopping with me I like to take my time and he wants to go straight in and out as fast as he can MEN ggrrrrr !!

Well lovely lady good luck for WI and you are doing fab sticking to it it will all pay off I'm sure
Nighty Night XxX

were going to the metrocentre so plenty of choice maybe waggamamas or a tapas bar

mines the same, i like to browse.

Thanks hun and nitey nite xx

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Morning lovely...... Good luck for weigh on tonight.. Not that you'll need it, you've had a fab week xxx

Back