Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Cookie - nothing exciting im afraid lol just house stuff cleaning, washing etc. I forgot to ring docs for my repeat prescription for my back tablets so will have to do tomorrow. Were going out for lunch on Thurs and a look around the Metrocentre see if theres any bargains or ideas for Xmas.
Friday food shopping and then I have a nail appt. God I lead the high life lol .

Sometimes its nice just to have the time off work to get stuff done and time to relax. I think its far too early for Xmas shopping though, the sooner you buy the more you spend and hiding them can be a bugger! Instead treat yourself I wouldn't mind a new lippy & some hair accessories myself. Xxx

I usually leave OH for a while whilst he looks in the sports shop - I head straight for Primani lol. I think ill have to start looking for my xmas outfit for my works night out

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I usually leave OH for a while whilst he looks in the sports shop - I head straight for Primani lol. I think ill have to start looking for my xmas outfit for my works night out

I love shopping for a Christmas outfit! I bought mine last year, lol! Well I have that one and another one, although I reckon I need to lose a good half a stone or more to make that one fit properly, lol! Xx

Now that's a good idea! Wheres your xmas do? What kind of outfit do you fancy? Something sparkly or demure?

We're not going to my Xmas do now as we're going on holiday next month and we'll be skint when we get back. Mine cost around £200 before we even set off. Instead Brett & I are going to have to think of something to do xxx

Ive only worn mine 3 times I think lol.

I dont know yet Cookie probably something with a little sparkle were not having a massive night out as no one can decide where to go, so were going local for drinks and something to eat, so I dont want to be too overdressed x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

This is one option for my Christmas do...

1383074774205.jpg

This is the one I need to lose weight for though, so I may need to make this more of an aim for new year I think xx

Back