Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

morning hunni bun massive well dones from the dizzy one on that great loss this week!!!! keep up the good work.....I'll be back on form joining you at it soon xxx

Thanks me likkle saveloy - im trying ( yes I can hear you say very lol) You just take it easy Mrs and you will be back before you know it xx

Ooh foxy coat, hello Texty hope your having a good day and are you wearing your new coat? Wonder if your OH will buy you a new mattress today, maybe you could sweet talk him over lunch / dinner later? Use your charms Texty xxx

Afternoon Cookie :D Lol I should be so lucky with the mattress. Never get 2 days alike with him and hes in a one today for some reason!! grrr men

Ive done my food shopping, stripped the living room paper off and drilled the outside wall and put a number plaque up ( Yes I did the drilling lol) Im off to get my nails done at 3.30 thats after I play taxi with OH to the pub to meet his mates grrrr

Afternoon Cookie :D Lol I should be so lucky with the mattress. Never get 2 days alike with him and hes in a one today for some reason!! grrr men

Ive done my food shopping, stripped the living room paper off and drilled the outside wall and put a number plaque up ( Yes I did the drilling lol) Im off to get my nails done at 3.30 thats after I play taxi with OH to the pub to meet his mates grrrr

I'm impressed DIY is not a strength of mine at all! Wouldn't know what to do with a drill really. Nails sounds nice, what wrong with meeting his mates! Oh are they all creepy letches? Maybe bring your new griddle just in case xx

I'm impressed DIY is not a strength of mine at all! Wouldn't know what to do with a drill really. Nails sounds nice, what wrong with meeting his mates! Oh are they all creepy letches? Maybe bring your new griddle just in case xx

I always do the DIY in the house chick I always have OH is useless. Ive wired cookers, lights and plumbed washing machines in. Ive put shelves up, I do all the decorating papering and painting - he does the gloss lol.

I should re word the meet his mates bit lol - he is meeting them im just playing taxi to drop him off there. No doubt ill get a call to pick up too grrrr.

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Hello lovely..... Looking forward to pics of the nails :p finger nails that is, not DIY nails :D I've got a few jobs around the house that need doing when you're free!!! Haha xx

Hope you've had a nice day!

I tried your quiche recipe before. No corned beef but added peppers.

it looks fit. Hope it tastes it .

Ta again for recipe x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 109
Hey texty :) my OH was nice a few week ago and bought us a new mattress wen it arrived I was so excited about havin such a comfy sleep... well I didnt for the next 5 days I ached in places I neva knew existed cudnt get comfy and kept waking up in the night lol
I sleep like a log now but those first few days were awful :(

Ill have to sweet talk him lol Ive been telling him for months Im gonna get 2 singles hehe

Hiiii Sheila X

How was the shopping did you get any yummy stuff I need to try ?

Hope you had a nice day ;-) X

Lol I dont think you need any shopping just yet do u? I looked at those fish but didnt realise they were salmon :-( I dont like fresh salmon only tinned im a fussy bugga lol.

I didnt buy anything exciting, got practical stuff gonna make a gammon broth, some soup, ive made a scanbran cake and some rice tonight.

Im making mince pies for the lads tomorrow - I shall not be having any of course :D xx

Lol I dont think you need any shopping just yet do u? I looked at those fish but didnt realise they were salmon :-( I dont like fresh salmon only tinned im a fussy bugga lol.

I didnt buy anything exciting, got practical stuff gonna make a gammon broth, some soup, ive made a scanbran cake and some rice tonight.

Im making mince pies for the lads tomorrow - I shall not be having any of course :D xx

No Hun there cod I don't like salmon there in a blue box ?

I havnt had a scan bran cake in a while got lots of it tho to be used LOL

I have been to farmfoods today was impressed got some bargains ;-)

Also asda but only for Charly's bday cake & cards ect.
ohhh okay and them new knorr gravy pots ;-)
No bras again booooo !! XxX

Ah I didnt see them!!!! I only saw the salmon ones and thought yukkkkk.
Ill look again next week hun.

What did you get in farmfoods lol not that you needed anything x

It tasted good!! I only had 1 tub of cottage cheese so wasn't very quichey if you get what I mean!?

had some for tea tonight with wedges and spicy beans and will have some for brunch with beans and some LM sausages.

I'll have to do your rice pud next time. X

Ah I didnt see them!!!! I only saw the salmon ones and thought yukkkkk.
Ill look again next week hun.

What did you get in farmfoods lol not that you needed anything x

I'm the only one who eats mushrooms so I get the frozen ones buy a bag get 1 free same with peppers lots of choc for kiddies so much cheaper.
fruit shoots
a pack of water think it was 20 bottles £3.00
Jacket smile potatoes 2 for £1.50

I like trying new places ;-)

Hubby made up with the waters they will be gone in two -three days he drinks so much of it

I had the fish for tea was yum

image-684576681.jpg

I made Hubby it with no veg he had chips with his strange that I'd rather the veggies they go sooo much better hubby loved them X

Back