Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Your meal looks gorgeous hun so colourful and healthy :D farmfoods is another shop ive never been in lol the nearest one is about 40 mins away

Your meal looks gorgeous hun so colourful and healthy :D farmfoods is another shop ive never been in lol the nearest one is about 40 mins away

Awww thanks I really enjoyed it followed by a BIG fruit salad and toffee muller Mmmmm X

My farmfoods is about 15 mins I never go but was fed up today and I had a few hours to myself which was lovely as charly was back to nursery today he loves it ;-)

I got the new sw mag and another one which I had a quick flick through some lovely recipes in it
It's called eat well !!

Gammon broth sounds good ;-) X

Ive got the SW mag but I find they keep repeating the same recipes over and over. Whats the eat well one got in it?

I love broth although it never tastes the same as my mams bless her, she also used to put dumplings in hers it was amazing x

Ive got the SW mag but I find they keep repeating the same recipes over and over. Whats the eat well one got in it?

I love broth although it never tastes the same as my mams bless her, she also used to put dumplings in hers it was amazing x

Ohhh ill tell you some in a few mins ;-)

Awww bless bet yours is lovely too ;-) XxX

Lol I do get what you mean, well at least you tried it and know what its like now so you can use 2 tubs next time :D x

I defo will do it again. I'm so stuffed after tea that my bowl of fruit and a muller will have to wait til tomorrow .

I'm already thinking what else I could put in my next one! x

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie
The above with a banana and a plum

Dinner -
Scan bran cake with melon, strawberries and grapes

Tea -
chicken stirfry

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
Rice Pudding with cinnamon and nutmeg, pineapple and grapes

Syns -
Sugar (1) SB cake (2.5) dont know what else to have yet

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Better now I'm in my pyjamas lol.... Just waiting for the washer to finish then I can go and snuggle up in bed :)
How's your back hun? Xxx

Yeah ive just got a load in the washer about finished too. Its aching hun, I said to OH earlier its like a red hot poker in my ribs and someone tying an elastic band around my shoulder blades grrrrrrrrrr

Evening texty im intrigued by this gammon broth wat do u put in it?
Also I agree about the magazines ive not bought one in months just bought the new one and im sure ive seen 90% ov the recipes before! Makes me abit angry about payin full price!

Hi Emma

I soak an egg cup full of soup/broth mix overnight. I also cook a gammon joint in the slow cooker overnight and then when cook rip it like pulled pork. Add leeks, potatoes, turnip, carrots, onion and a veggie stock cube to the gammon and soup mix. Fill a pan (mine is a pressure cooker size one) and boil until all the veg is soft and voila broth. Its lush :D

Hi Emma

I soak an egg cup full of soup/broth mix overnight. I also cook a gammon joint in the slow cooker overnight and then when cook rip it like pulled pork. Add leeks, potatoes, turnip, carrots, onion and a veggie stock cube to the gammon and soup mix. Fill a pan (mine is a pressure cooker size one) and boil until all the veg is soft and voila broth. Its lush :D

Oh im gunna hav to try me this :)

Back