Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Creeping up hun! X

Wen I worked part time after havin meg it felt like I worked longer with havin to travel for an hour each way to work and back. I use to set off at 8.30 and not get in till 4.30!!! So went full time then I cud afford a car glad I did now :)
Sorry to hear uve been busy again. Ive been plodding along not needed no help today lol

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Same as me. Official hours are 8:39 til 4 but I travel half hour each way. Usually leave my house at 7ish and get home around 4:45. If I don't leave early then I can't park and the journey to work takes twice as long with traffic.
Luckily I can claim flexi time too x

Hello, I work 40hrs pw but you never know for sure if you'll be leaving work on time as anything could come in! I love it though love being a bobby. Until Brett wins the lottery of course then I'll love being a kept woman xxx

Awww I love a good early finish. I finished at 4 today which isnt loads earlier but it felt good just walking out and leaving ppl who were working till 6 lol

Oh and only 5 days in then off a week whoop

A week off again, nice one are you planning anything. Hello btw, I'm looking forward to getting in the bath and an early ish night. No work for me this weekend yay! Feels like ages since I've had a weekend off and I'm going to enjoy it xxx

Im hoping to get my living room and kitchen decorated hun. Just cant decide on what colours I want lol

I love my weekends off I spend half my life wishing the week away haha x

Back