Basa, SW chips & peas

Drinks -
Ribena NAS, Pepsi Max ,Tea

Snacks -
Grapes, Strawberries

Syns -
Sugar (1) Crunchie (9.5) Mayo (5) Total 15.5

Fab - well done hun.

Up to now ive no plans chick might pop to Morrisons to see if they have any bargains on lol

Thanks think I was just feeling sorry for myself yesterday had a letter from the hospital about my son and think that upset me then for no reason TOTM appeared even tho its just not time and back has been in agony and to make it worse I'm a dozy ***** Charly got a torch for his bday and I felt sorry for Pauly so I went to the loft opened Xmas bag of toys and gets Paulys his one out as I stood up I whacked my back on the roof OUCH i screamed all over the place LOL

Hope you get some bargins tomorrow let me know you know I love the supermarkets X

Thanks think I was just feeling sorry for myself yesterday had a letter from the hospital about my son and think that upset me then for no reason TOTM appeared even tho its just not time and back has been in agony and to make it worse I'm a dozy ***** Charly got a torch for his bday and I felt sorry for Pauly so I went to the loft opened Xmas bag of toys and gets Paulys his one out as I stood up I whacked my back on the roof OUCH i screamed all over the place LOL

Hope you get some bargins tomorrow let me know you know I love the supermarkets X

Awww what you like woman ((hugs)) I hope your ok, and that all goes well with the hospital.

Ouch to the back I feel ya pain. TOTM could be stress if your worrying about stuff?

The gritters have been out tonight so if its cold and icy tomorrow im going nowhere lol x

Awww what you like woman ((hugs)) I hope your ok, and that all goes well with the hospital.

Ouch to the back I feel ya pain. TOTM could be stress if your worrying about stuff?

The gritters have been out tonight so if its cold and icy tomorrow im going nowhere lol x

Awwww Thankyou X

Ohhh I hope it's okay passes the day abit quicker by going out but if the weathers rubbish a pj day it is ;-)

Not sure what to do yet !!
Pauly is at my mums for the night he loves it she works in Greggs and they always make cakes he calls her Nanna cake hahaha !! X

Awwww Thankyou X

Ohhh I hope it's okay passes the day abit quicker by going out but if the weathers rubbish a pj day it is ;-)

Not sure what to do yet !!
Pauly is at my mums for the night he loves it she works in Greggs and they always make cakes he calls her Nanna cake hahaha !! X

Awww how cute lol.

I know for sure im having a lie in im wrecked. Hopefully only 2 more weeks on this job and then back to my old one. I might even pop to Aldi I need some more fruit n veg they usually have some good stuff in

Awww how cute lol.

I know for sure im having a lie in im wrecked. Hopefully only 2 more weeks on this job and then back to my old one. I might even pop to Aldi I need some more fruit n veg they usually have some good stuff in

It's my lie in tomorrow ;-)
Hubby has Sundays my lie in is only till about half 9 ish hubby takes the piss 12ish haha !!

It's raining horrible here now :-(
Mind I love listening to it when your cozy in bed ;-)

Well I hope you enjoy your lie in ;-)
And if you go shopping have a nice day if not have a lovely lazy day in your pjs !!

Nighty Night X

Back