Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

'once you pop, you can't stop'.......... Could mean a few things Pmsllllllllllllllllllllll :D:D bit windy here today! :D

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Good evening greetings from Cardiff! It's quite far from Manchester. How ru? I've had a stressful day but I'm ok I've hit another cup of tea :) xx

Hi Sheila how are you today ? :) I got a text from my SW consultant today. I have been nominated for miss slinky by my group. Not sure what that involves ? :rolleyes: I'm happy though. I went to asda today but couldn't get hold of the mayflower curry powder. Where can I get that from ? Thanks

Kay xx

Hi Sheila how are you today ? :) I got a text from my SW consultant today. I have been nominated for miss slinky by my group. Not sure what that involves ? :rolleyes: I'm happy though. I went to asda today but couldn't get hold of the mayflower curry powder. Where can I get that from ? Thanks

Kay xx

Home bargains or b&m x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Evening :)
Kay you can get mayflower curry in b+m or home and bargains ,
Sorry to but in :)

kitty o and acc - thank you both, Sheila's curry looked amazing, really wanted to try it out, thanks :) .

Kay xx

Evening ladies - how are we tonight?

Im addicted to the curry sauce Kay lol

I too got a text today to let me know ive been nominated for Miss Slinky lol. Kay at our group we take turns one at a time to stand at the front of class and say a little about ourselves i.e why did we join, what do we love about SW etc, some take photos to compare some take clothes they used to wear.

Then once everyone has said their bit, the group vote again for the winner :D My friends daughter won at her group tonight and my friend got runner up x

I found put yesterday that I had been nominated as has my 15 year old daughter! She doesn't want to do it, but has been gently persuaded by me to take part! She is nervous of the speaking out bit. Luckily we know the ther 2 nominees and are really good friends with them, so she will have plenty of support. Will be a good experience for her xx

Awww she will be fine - I only know who 1 other is cos I nominated her lol. I hate talking in group about myself we do it at work on courses its called the creeping death lol.

Our SW C doesn't do it properly anyway. She didn't even look at the photos for Woman of the Year and told 2 of the nominees on the night that they were nominated! I am sure it will be very low key for us tomorrow.

Awww no!! thats such a shame. Ours is lovely shes really passionate about her groups and she makes a big thing of all the competitions. x

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Hi hun. Just catching up on Minis, your diary moves so quickly lol!

Whoop whoop on the nomination for Miss Slinky!
Xx

Back