Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol random meals are the way forward :D

OH ended up dipping the last of his baguette in the gravy jug and slurping grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Good job we have willpower Katie lol xx

Tell me about it Hun !!
The KFC advert just came on before I said god that looks delish hubby said would you eat it so being cocky I said too right I would he only went to put his shoes on to go and get me it hahaha I was like no not at this time it's too late !!
Even tho I'd of happy eat it but regret it afterwards WILLPOWER GIRLPOWER LOL X

Tell me about it Hun !!
The KFC advert just came on before I said god that looks delish hubby said would you eat it so being cocky I said too right I would he only went to put his shoes in to go and get me it hahaha I was like no not at this time it's too late !!
Even tho I'd of happy eat it but regret it afterwards WILLPOWER GIRLPOWER LOL X

Lol ive not had KFC for years. Awww he was willing to go out n get it for you though how sweet x

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Hello congrats on being miss slinky! U & Kay deserve your nominations woo hoo! No more tinkly winky, but super slinky that's really motivating well done.
Tea looked nice.
Have a good day tomorrow I'm off to bed night night xx

Afternoon Sheila,

I had a 1 lb gain today :(, I feel like crap and I didn't go to group so I missed the miss slinky thing. I think someone else deserves it anyway, I'm not in a good mood. I have not lost any weight for the past 3 weeks. I don't know what's wrong with me but I seem to be off the diet. I don't know how to get myself back into it, its like I don't care anymore. I don't know why I'm feeling this way.v:cry:Sorry for rant. I hope your well.

Kay xx

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Hello texty how ru?

Kay I'm so sorry for your gain, it's not a bad amount if you've been off plan for a few weeks. Have you spoke to your Consultant? They maybe able to help you & get you back in track. Please don't give up, maybe you need to remember what you've already achieved, where you are now, then where you want to be. Loads if help on here too. Sending you a great big Cookie cuddle (((. ))). Xx

Afternoon Sheila,

I had a 1 lb gain today :(, I feel like crap and I didn't go to group so I missed the miss slinky thing. I think someone else deserves it anyway, I'm not in a good mood. I have not lost any weight for the past 3 weeks. I don't know what's wrong with me but I seem to be off the diet. I don't know how to get myself back into it, its like I don't care anymore. I don't know why I'm feeling this way.v:cry:Sorry for rant. I hope your well.

Kay xx
How do you know you had a gain if you didn't go to group? I'm confused x

How do you know you had a gain if you didn't go to group? I'm confused x

I weighed myself on my home scales. My home scales normally show me 1 lb heavier then my consultants, so today it showed +2 so i'm guessing it would prob be a 1 lb gain. :(

I weighed myself on my home scales. My home scales normally show me 1 lb heavier then my consultants, so today it showed +2 so i'm guessing it would prob be a 1 lb gain. :(
There's no guarantee they weighed you right though, it seems a shame you didn't go group and missed out on miss slinky, there's no shame in a gain and it may have given you a boost xx

Hello texty how ru?

Kay I'm so sorry for your gain, it's not a bad amount if you've been off plan for a few weeks. Have you spoke to your Consultant? They maybe able to help you & get you back in track. Please don't give up, maybe you need to remember what you've already achieved, where you are now, then where you want to be. Loads if help on here too. Sending you a great big Cookie cuddle (((. ))). Xx

Thanks sooo much cookie. I will try to get back on track for next week. Just finding the motivation is hard at the moment. Fingers crossed I have a loss.

Sheila sorry for hijacking your diary :) . I hope your well.

Kay xx

Back