Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Fantastic news on both accounts, you're doing so well at the moment xx

Whoop whoop :) now you know how I fen to pmsl

Pmsl id have needed valium to do what you did - We saw the brochure tonight with all your stories in - and im like yayyyyy I know Gill shes my friend were ladies that do lunch and shop pmsl. My C asked had you enjoyed your evening and she mentioned the proposal and you having your hair and makeup done. I told her you had an amazing evening x

Ahh I remember the days lol

As have said before you are so inspiring how you kept going despite the scales being evil for a while and its paying off now! Whoop! Xx

Awww Emsie thank you. One of the girls nominated actually said she was ready to give in this week but she had stern words with herself and said NO if Sheila can keep coming despite the gains then so can I, cos its Sheila that inspires me every week ... I filled up with tears and she was actually crying lol

Congrats Sheila on miss slinky, really happy for u :D . Well done on the loss too, I'm sure you'll smash 3 stones in no time !

Kay xx

Well well well look at you MRS SLINKY how fab does that feel ;-)
Well done on the loss I'm so happy for you Hun YAYYYYY you smashed it again this week XxX

Back