Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening all hows everyone today? - Ive had a pretty chilled day today @ work, its gone from manic to winding down which is nice. Its good to have a little breathing space x

I'm good thanks lovely !!
How quick are these weeks going by :-0
How you feeling for WI your foods been fab ;-)
I seen Curry on your menu YUM !!
XxX

I feel like ive had a good week hun my food has been fine and ive tried to keep syns down a bit. Ive had no chocolate bars only 2 choccuy option drinks.

Im addicted to the Curry lol im hoping it doesnt tell on the scales gulp. The weeks do fly by hun your right.

Hows you been this week youve not been on minis much have you? xx

I feel like ive had a good week hun my food has been fine and ive tried to keep syns down a bit. Ive had no chocolate bars only 2 choccuy option drinks.

Im addicted to the Curry lol im hoping it doesnt tell on the scales gulp. The weeks do fly by hun your right.

Hows you been this week youve not been on minis much have you? xx

Well done you've been an angel unlike me I won't bore you with all the naughties I had treat night sat and was great all day Sunday back to being good then yesterday was just fed up and feeling sorry for myself which resulted in a chicken kebab followed by ***** basically but been 100% today ;-)
Had a few appointments with Pauly till his week too they have put him on more medication :-(
He's 8 on Sunday he's so excited he's got 4 friends coming so doing them a little party ;-)
I have been in here Hun just haven't posted as muchX

Next time you make a curry send me some LOL X

Well done you've been an angel unlike me I won't bore you with all the naughties I had treat night sat and was great all day Sunday back to being good then yesterday was just fed up and feeling sorry for myself which resulted in a chicken kebab followed by ***** basically but been 100% today ;-)
Had a few appointments with Pauly till his week too they have put him on more medication :-(
He's 8 on Sunday he's so excited he's got 4 friends coming so doing them a little party ;-)
I have been in here Hun just haven't posted as muchX

Next time you make a curry send me some LOL X

Awww you were doing so good with your food chick, dont give up. Its one bad week. Awww I hope Pauly is ok hun.

I'll send you some no problem lol xx

Awww you were doing so good with your food chick, dont give up. Its one bad week. Awww I hope Pauly is ok hun.

I'll send you some no problem lol xx

Thanks Sheila I'm just lucky he's such a happy little boy ;-)

I know back to being good now - sat
little treat tea saturday then straight back on Sunday ;-)
I enjoyed my food today felt good being 100%

Ohhh excited for curry YUM X

Aww we all have to have a treat now and again hun. Im off to cook some pasta for OH's dinner tomorrow then im off to bed

Night everyone sleep well cya tomorrow xx

Good luck for weigh in tonight Sheila :D . All that DIY work round the house must have burnt up loads of calories :p. Fingers crossed for a big loss for u ! I sts this week , think it's going to pretty much stay that way till the new year :rolleyes: .

Kay xx

Back