Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Do you think its your meds again?

Ive no idea hun, im on stronger ones now, my food has been good this week so I know it isnt that. Then to top it all there were the usual braggers oh i dunno how i lost ive had pizza, peach melbas, mince and onion pies grrrrrrrrrrrrr, it really pi$$es me off

Its difficult if it could be your meds, your food has seemed on plan but maybe look at some of the tips/advice given other weeks when you have had undeserved gains and see if theres any of them you haven't tried?
I personally do think that sometimes some of the free foods on sw don't help and am going to mention the rice pudding again...and duck before you throw it at me :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Aww hun! It must be your tablets.... Your food has been spot again.... And always is!!! Xxx

God knows hun - I do know im fed up at the mo. xx

The tablets appear to be keeping the pain at bay, but they are making me sleepy, I felt really sick at lunchtime, and then I went all hot and itchy grrr

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

If your not happy with your medication you should be given the option to try something else hun... Maybe try a couple more days on them and see how you go xxx

Its difficult if it could be your meds, your food has seemed on plan but maybe look at some of the tips/advice given other weeks when you have had undeserved gains and see if theres any of them you haven't tried?
I personally do think that sometimes some of the free foods on sw don't help and am going to mention the rice pudding again...and duck before you throw it at me :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Lol as if id throw it at ya Emsie!! ( then what would I eat lol) Im gonna sleep on my mood tonight (cos it stinks) and read over my diary from page 1, I know in January I had 2 weeks where I lost 3.5lbs without even consciously trying, I will look @ what I had those weeks. It may be that I just need a total change of the types of food im eating , like you say could be too much rice etc. xx

Hi Sheila, don't worry about the small gain, its happened to me too while on meds. I normally get extra water retention, but I find some herbal teas have really worked to stop the bloating. I have dandelion and fennel tea, they really work. It might be worth giving them a try :) .

Kay xx

Hi Sheila, don't worry about the small gain, its happened to me too while on meds. I normally get extra water retention, but I find some herbal teas have really worked to stop the bloating. I have dandelion and fennel tea, they really work. It might be worth giving them a try :) .

Kay xx

Thanks Kay - I am a fussy bugga I dont like flavoured teas :-(

I know Ive not drank enough or peed enough today- I went before I left for work @ 7am then didnt go again until almost 3.15. I'd had 2 big glasses of NAS and a glass of Pepsi max

This is really unusual for me but i'm off to bed I am fighting to keep my eyes open. Goodnight everyone catch you all tomorrow night xxxxx

Ive no idea hun, im on stronger ones now, my food has been good this week so I know it isnt that. Then to top it all there were the usual braggers oh i dunno how i lost ive had pizza, peach melbas, mince and onion pies grrrrrrrrrrrrr, it really pi$$es me off

Oh no.. I would like to punch those people..
I have had to swap to Thursday group this week and even though I know I have gained I just can't sit there with them as there are a lot of them ...
Mini's will be my support this week ..
Sorry to hear about your gain... But it is only a poo away from being a sts x. X

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

This is really unusual for me but i'm off to bed I am fighting to keep my eyes open. Goodnight everyone catch you all tomorrow night xxxxx

Goodnight hun..... Sleep well... Hope you're feeling better in the morning xxx

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Oh hun! Sorry about the gain. Is only small though and must be your tabs! Flipping back!

Keep at it hun. We're all behind you x

Back