Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oh hun that sounds lovely :) have you got your jumper ready? Love shopping. I'm going tomorrow, at least a week day will be quieter.

Oh hun that sounds lovely :) have you got your jumper ready? Love shopping. I'm going tomorrow, at least a week day will be quieter.

Not yet hun I didnt know whether to buy one ready done, to buy a plain one and add stuff to it myself (im not arty) or to buy one with a sheep on and put a word bubble type thing in front of it saying BAAAA humbug lol

I need be too but not seen one I like yet? It can't be red when I live with a blue!

Anyway night night see you tomorrow xxx

How you doing today?
if you can brave Primark, I know they have Christmas jumpers.
Or do your own - brown top/tshitt then put a white 'icing' frill and holly on your head! X

How you doing today?
if you can brave Primark, I know they have Christmas jumpers.
Or do your own - brown top/tshitt then put a white 'icing' frill and holly on your head! X

Im ok thanks Kitty - not liking this not keeping my food diary malarkey ive eaten crap today :-( back on it tomorrow.

I went into Primark and it wasnt too bad, they only had Small and Ex small jumpers left ill try the one in town on Monday :) the t shirt is a good idea too x

Just go with flow, you'll get your mojo back.

Can you tell I'm a primary school teacher ?!:rolleyes: x

I never would have guessed lol

It will come back hun im not used to eating crap now and my tummy hurts - plus ive not seen the Fairy today I think she's avoiding me grrr

She'll be bk with a vengeance for you soon. I'll have a serious word with her ! x

Sheila you never go off plan don't worry about it might give your body a shock and a good loss for next week ;-)

I'm a nosy cow what have you had ;-) Xxx

God what havn't I had lol - its nothing major but feels like it to me. It was only tonight.

I had fruit n fibre with a banana for brekki, turkey salad for dinner, then tonight we went Tapas, I had chicken onion and pepper skewers with salad which was swimming in oil, I couldnt eat it all it was too much for me like eating a plate of grease, I had white crusty bread and butter with it and half a portion of chips. Then ive eaten half a box of maltesers!! not like me at all :( x

God what havn't I had lol - its nothing major but feels like it to me. It was only tonight.

I had fruit n fibre with a banana for brekki, turkey salad for dinner, then tonight we went Tapas, I had chicken onion and pepper skewers with salad which was swimming in oil, I couldnt eat it all it was too much for me like eating a plate of grease, I had white crusty bread and butter with it and half a portion of chips. Then ive eaten half a box of maltesers!! not like me at all :( x

Not you at all Hun a night off tho could do wonders hope you enjoyed going out to eat its a nice change isn't it although I panic terrible over it but enjoy it all when I'm there malteasers good choice over a pudding Hun skewers sound lovely could eat that now Mmmm Xxx

Not you at all Hun a night off tho could do wonders hope you enjoyed going out to eat its a nice change isn't it although I panic terrible over it but enjoy it all when I'm there malteasers good choice over a pudding Hun skewers sound lovely could eat that now Mmmm Xxx

They had smothered them in Chilli too lol which I cant stand my mouth was on fire. Im hoping it does something hun otherwise ill need a kick up the bum.

We dont eat out often if we do its Tapas or Indian. I wanted OH to try somewhere different to Tapas tonight but he wasnt fussed, maybe it was wise cos I may have gone totally off the rails and gone for the handmade burger company or something haha x

They had smothered them in Chilli too lol which I cant stand my mouth was on fire. Im hoping it does something hun otherwise ill need a kick up the bum.

We dont eat out often if we do its Tapas or Indian. I wanted OH to try somewhere different to Tapas tonight but he wasnt fussed, maybe it was wise cos I may have gone totally off the rails and gone for the handmade burger company or something haha x

Ohhhh hot hot hot !!!
Awww I have everything crossed for you chick you so deserve a good loss so much ;-)

Never tried the burger company would probably suit hubby better than me i love Indian I still havnt had one :-(

Not sure what to do about treat night tomorrow I've been hoola hooping 12 mins a day for 5 days my tummy feels really hard which I hope means its toning up

Hubby's not in tonight gone the pub with his mate so I haven't got him eating infront of me to tempt me but ohhh would I love a choc bar he got me 2 bars tonight to keep me company he said Hahahaha !!
There on the top shelf with the one from the other day Mmmmm Xxx

Ohhhh hot hot hot !!!
Awww I have everything crossed for you chick you so deserve a good loss so much ;-)

Never tried the burger company would probably suit hubby better than me i love Indian I still havnt had one :-(

Not sure what to do about treat night tomorrow I've been hoola hooping 12 mins a day for 5 days my tummy feels really hard which I hope means its toning up

Hubby's not in tonight gone the pub with his mate so I haven't got him eating infront of me to tempt me but ohhh would I love a choc bar he got me 2 bars tonight to keep me company he said Hahahaha !!
There on the top shelf with the one from the other day Mmmmm Xxx

Well done resisting the choccy Katie - id slap him for buying them for you lol. You will have a washboard tummy in no time ( I wish mine was lol)

My 2 are in Scotland today at the footie so I have the day to myself. I didnt get up until almost 11 I feel like ive been kicked by a horse :(

A change can jump start you so long as you go back to normal in the morning. Not much you can do for a hurting tum at this time, mint tea can help if you have some in already

Im definitely back to normal Fran - I had banana on toast and a cuppa for brekki, Ive got chicken out for tea, not sure whats for dinner yet im not hungry due to getting up late.

Just catching up, I can't believe you still have holidays to take, I'm never like that, I try & work overtime for extra days!!!!!

i know there is no need to worry about your food, today will be much better xx

I couldnt either Michelle lol I thought I had used them all and was only carrying my 10 days over. If I dont use them I lose them.

Im back on plan today :D I'm thinking bacon mushrooms egg and tomatoes for dinner and mayflower curry and rice for tea x

Back