Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

aww booo about your gain... thats crap but its good you are being positive thats the main thing... stick some whale music on and chilllllllll ouuuuuuutttt cucumbers on your eyes and what not... then eat them for some superfree :D.... major relaxing :D xx

Hiya. Hope you feeling a bit brighter today x

Awwww I've only just managed to catch up, we didn't have 'net last night.

Any how's my thoughts, only call target if when you look in the mirror you are happy with what you see, forget about the figs on the scales, it's all about you.

I'd be pi$$ed off paying to gain weight! it annoys me when I have to pay when out of target.

Have you tried success express? I can't remember, maybe chuck in a few of those days, or *newbies don't listen* can you see a pattern with your oods & weight gain, I've noticed I gain when I've had a lot of couscous.

Finally - Good Morning, so many people wish me a good morning seeing as it's morning here & bedtime there I thought I'd wish you all a good morning :) xx

Hi Michelle I hope your holiday is going well? I like the new shape me that I see in the mirror not sure about being happy with what I see. Ideally id like a flatter belly, but I also know that no matter how much more I lose it wont necessarily come off my stomach. Im gonna have a think over the week and see how I feel.

I tried cutting out rice pudding this week and chocolate so see if that helped (obviously not lol). I have tried success express - I did it for 6 days to the letter and lost 0.5, Ive also done an SAS log, no joy. Aside from that I cant really see a pattern hun. Thank you xx

Morning, so sorry you had a gain. As everyone else has said - relax, eat meals you like, and keep within your syns. This worked for me last week. Like I discovered, sometimes we push too hard and our bodies can't take it. Check your inches, bet you are losing fat off your body.
Regarding calling target - at the end of the day the scales are just a number .... Only you know if you are happy with your dress size and the way you look.

Thanks Anju - I know ive lost inches - even my rings are falling off my fingers now. Why oh why cant life be simple lol x

aww booo about your gain... thats crap but its good you are being positive thats the main thing... stick some whale music on and chilllllllll ouuuuuuutttt cucumbers on your eyes and what not... then eat them for some superfree :D.... major relaxing :D xx

Lol love this idea Brittany xx

I'm good thanks. Just getting in the bath as Brett's watching football. I think they're must be a game everyday!

Glad your feeling better, maybe a hot bath & early night for you? :) xx

Hi Michelle I hope your holiday is going well? I like the new shape me that I see in the mirror not sure about being happy with what I see. Ideally id like a flatter belly, but I also know that no matter how much more I lose it wont necessarily come off my stomach. Im gonna have a think over the week and see how I feel. I tried cutting out rice pudding this week and chocolate so see if that helped (obviously not lol). I have tried success express - I did it for 6 days to the letter and lost 0.5, Ive also done an SAS log, no joy. Aside from that I cant really see a pattern hun. Thank you xx

Of course I remember now, I've a memory like a sieve!!!!!!!

Back