Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Looking good hun. I can't get to our alternate dates over Christmas and the new year. I'm either at work or Nate is in bed. Mrstore I can't believe you're weighing on Christmas day!!!! I hope it is first thing!

I weigh at home so will definitely be first thing before I start eating!! Hehe xx

Aah. Haha. That's a good idea.I might weigh myself on the Wednesday's during those 2 weeks.

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Not too bad ta :)

I really need to shift my bum off the sofa to do the dishes, but it seems to be stuck!! Xx

I'm a bit down I've been doing well yet on SW yet I'm ruining myself and struggling to stop it tonight, just had a hi fi light bar & a bag of crisps. Its not making me feel better I don't know why I'm doing it either. But I'm upstairs now out of harms way. Xx

I'm a bit down I've been doing well yet on SW yet I'm ruining myself and struggling to stop it tonight, just had a hi fi light bar & a bag of crisps. Its not making me feel better I don't know why I'm doing it either. But I'm upstairs now out of harms way. Xx

Ive been on your thread hun so I know your beating yourself up over what you ate last night, but dont. We have all been there at one time or another. You could flexi syn for last night, 1 meal out of 7 days worth wont do a massive amount of damage. Ok you have had a hi fi bar could you class it as a hex? even if not and you syn it, that and a bag of crisps isnt too bad. Maybe stick to 10 syns the next couple of days ? Your doing so well hun dont let 1 night spoil it x

whit wooooo

Nice dress!!!! xxx

Morning ladies just doing a quick catch up as I probably wont be around later its my SW party tonight wahooo lots of voddie and brown food oops

God help the scales tomorrow ouch

Back