Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Im sick of fighting with her Kitty lol I dont think ill see her again until tomorrow now

Thats just being selfish now!!! Let her go!! Send her across to the 'pool!!

Yippee on the loss, that's brill x

Morning ladies - thank you all. I have 2 WI's left now before Xmas - I need 2lb off to get my 3st award so im being extra extra good :D

I was up early this morning, went and had my nail repaired that I ripped off on Monday ouch, popped into Asda for some bits, wholemeal buns, Milk, Pepsi Max. i got some pomegranate seeds in the Whoopsies and some Extra Lean Mince which ill use for either burgers or Tacos which ive not had for ages. When I got in I had brekki SB cake, strawberries, pomegranate seeds, rice pudd and a teaspoon of jam it was yummyyyyyy .

Im thinking a sarnie and fruit for dinner and Fish n Chips for tea SW chips of course lol

Looks like your on a mission!! I just wanna meet this months challenge! Gonna weigh in on a Tuesday from next week so my last one will be on Xmas eve.

You can do it luv !!

Thanks luv - Im gonna try my hardest.

How come your changing your WI day?

Im changing my weigh in cos my Christmas starts on Christmas Eve !! :xmascheers:

That will give me 2 more weigh in's before the big fella comes , then 1 after on New Year's Eve !!

HEXA - 40g Reduced Fat mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal bread

Brekkie -
SB cake, pomegranate seeds, rice pudd, strawberries, jam DSC_1033.JPG

Dinner -
Ham,cheese and pease pudd sarnie DSC_1044.JPG

Tea -
Tikka Chicken stir fry DSC_1045.JPG

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks-