Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I just stepped on scales, they were 4lbs up this morning from yesterday morning after last night, then since this morning have gone up 7lbs but that is with clothes on lol so they must be really heavy ;)

Me too I've just stepped on the scales & the are up 4lbs from yesterday morning, but you've got to remember, some of that will be bloat from crap food which our bodies isn't used to.

I'm going to sort out all my choccies later & put them in the bedroom so they are out of the way. I've been persuaded to have a turkey pasty for tea & I need to finish off the champagne from yesterday (Bob won't drink it) & then that's it for me, back to normality!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning all - I was up at 9 I this morning, daughter and son in law went home early cos they needed to see to the cats. I had to take my dress off last night and put leggings on my stomach felt like it was gonna burst :-( not a nice feeling, I ate so much cr@p, lunch was fine it was the rubbish I ate afterwards, choccys, crisps, nuts, omg wensleydale and apricot cheese yummyyyyyyyy lol.

The scales this morning say STS (can this be true)!!

I wonder who has the worst headache this morning .. hehe

I hope so hunni - were popping to In laws later to take pressies through. The lads normally go out on boxing day OH has said he might not go cos it means spending another £50 on drink!! like they haven't already had enough!! So will have to see what happens later, maybe heating on a cuppa and cheesey TV lol.

How about you? x

£50 on drink??? Blimey! Sounds like it would be best if he didn't lol

We are going to my mums as sister and bf going to be there, me and hubby are staying in a b&b there so we can 'party' but am not feeling the booze lol

£50 isnt bad considering they would be out from 2 till about 10 ish. I think he may have actually listened to me the other night when we had an argument about being nice to see him over the hols rather than spending it all in the pub!!

Awww you will be in the mood later hun I hope you have a fab time xx

Its nice when they listen lol I nearly bought hubby a sign for xmas saying if at first you don't succeed try doing what your wife said ;)

Oh I'm excited to see my sis etc but not actually fussed about drinking x

Pmsllllllllll id have loved that sign . Awwww bless ya I wont see mine till next week she is in Cyprus till the 29th :-(

How nice for your sis!...that she is in Cyprus not not seeing you lol! She be a bit warmer than you then...not needing a onsie lol

Lmao she text me yesterday morning saying Merry Xmas from Cyprus were freezing our t!ts off lol I think it was 11 degrees

Evening chick hope you have had a lovely day with your parents :D

Im off to have a nice long soak and put my pjs on ready for the soaps whoop x

Back