Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello lovely, hope your enjoying your shopping trip out, I gained 4lbs but that's ok because I enjoyed it all. Back on it today. :):):) I'm in work tonight though :(:( but only two days then off for 4 so pretty good. Back on plan today yay!

Have a good day and weekend xxx

Hope you had a fab time and got spoilt sweets :D xx

Good afternoon petal - yes I did thanks, did you? . I think I am all buffet'd out now lol I feel like a barrage balloon. Decided to go to the shops today BIGGGG MISTAKE lol couldnt get moved, kids screaming, silly schoolgirls faffing about with makeup and jewellery, men hovering waiting for their wives deciding what to buy(including mine huffing and puffing) lol

So I ended up with 2 jumpers for work and thats it!!!

Hello lovely, hope your enjoying your shopping trip out, I gained 4lbs but that's ok because I enjoyed it all. Back on it today. :):):) I'm in work tonight though :(:( but only two days then off for 4 so pretty good. Back on plan today yay!

Have a good day and weekend xxx

4lbs will be off in no time hun, its worthwhile when its all been very much enjoyed. Booo to work though, im off until the 3rd so not too bad.

No more plans for today now, chilling me thinks whoop

Oh and just to top it all off - my day started ON plan didnt last long grrr - Fruit n Fibre measured with some of my HEXA

Lunch - Tapas I got chicken, onion and peppered skewers on a bed of salad ( I asked them to leave all the oil off)- sounding good? - but then proceeded to share bloody chips and crusty bread with OH grrr how stupid am I

NOT STUPID!! (Yes I am shouting)

and ditto, group went on so long and had been to take the mother in law to London to catch a train as none running from kent, and then ended up getting a burger, annoyed at myself, but was so hungry I hate that whole dizzy nauseous thing going on and I don't think you can be in charge of what you eat then lol (I know it's a cop out, need to not get to that point again)

tomorrow is a new day and it will be great, for both of us :D x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

You're not stupid at all! It's hard to get back on plan after a couple of days off... Don't be too hard on yourself hun xx

Thanks girlies ive given myself a kick lol - I had a massive bowl of broth for my tea. If im peckish later ive got loads of fruit. I'll use my syns on the bread and chips.

Hi Emma good to see ya hun

Hello hello, how are you today? Any plans? Xx :)

Hi chick - back to taxi duty today lol no other plans. Resting my back today as its aching a lot. I think its a combination of standing in shops yesterday and stripping the beds and cleaning etc. I must have overdone it :-(

Hows you?? x

Take it easy mrs!!

Thanks hunnie. Im off work till Friday no plans to do anything at all whoop. I dropped the lads off at 2.15 came back cooked some garlic chicken for myself, whilst that was cooking I made burgers and put them in the fridge ready to cook for tea. Im now watching Brucie in a Good Day to Die :D

Back