Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oh hun, hope your ok. What an awful start to your morning.
Like you said, maybe your coming down with something but take it easy today x

Oh hun, hope your ok. What an awful start to your morning.
Like you said, maybe your coming down with something but take it easy today x

Thanks chick - were all fed so im just chilling now. No plans for the rest of the day maybe just looking over old mags/books for ideas for meals. OH scoffed his food and said oh you can do this more often its lush lol

HEXA - 30g full fat cheddar
HEXB -
WW petit pain

Brunch
DSC_1152.JPG superfree (tomato,onions,mushroom)

Tea - Sticky Chicken with boiled rice and SW chips DSC_1154.JPG

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
Banana, ww lemon yogurt, mini meringue, SB cake, grapes strawberries

Syns -
Waffle(3.5) Sausage(3) meringue(1) yogurt (0.5) SB cake (1.5)Honey(3) -Total 12.5

Scales are back down to 11.8 this morning which means 11.7 on SW scales which means 1 off gotta keep this going

Last edited:
Your food looks lush today, I'm so coming to dinner, maybe our next weekend break should be Sunderland lmao :p x

Food looks great today and whoop to the scales! Not far to target now :) x

Thanks - Im keeping everything crossed chick - when i went to bed the other night my scales were showing 12st arghhh - ive got until weds for them to come down a little more. Its scary being so close because Im now thinking do I want more, how will I maintain, should I still keep track of my food lol probably overthinking things just now

Hello! Your brunch looked absolutely gorgeous, thankfully Brett's not here to ask me to make it but ill have to do us one sometime.

Hope your taking it easy after this morning, glad OH is good one and looking after you. I too have had an easy day I've not even left the house :hide: I will though as we're out for tea later

rest up and enjoy your being looked after xx

Thanks - Im keeping everything crossed chick - when i went to bed the other night my scales were showing 12st arghhh - ive got until weds for them to come down a little more. Its scary being so close because Im now thinking do I want more, how will I maintain, should I still keep track of my food lol probably overthinking things just now

If you fancy doing a little more then go for it hun, you know you can do it and that's the luxury of SW - you stop when your happy.
If you did stick to your planned target then yes, I'd say to keep writing things down, at least for a few weeks just to keep you on the right track until you get used to maintaining.
And you can and will maintain if you decide to - remember how you felt before losing weight and how you feel now - there's no comparison. And your very good at sticking to something once you've put your mind to it.

Remember - you can, you will and you're going to! X

Hello! Your brunch looked absolutely gorgeous, thankfully Brett's not here to ask me to make it but ill have to do us one sometime.

Hope your taking it easy after this morning, glad OH is good one and looking after you. I too have had an easy day I've not even left the house :hide: I will though as we're out for tea later

rest up and enjoy your being looked after xx

It was delish Cookie I think I enjoyed it more because ive not made one for so long, and im used to having either my sb cake and fruit or cereal. Aww yes you need to make him one he will love it.

IVe not left the house either im a hermit today lol - OH has gone for a walk to blow the cobwebs away but son is here with me hes a goodun too. Just got me a drink and some headache tablets x

If you fancy doing a little more then go for it hun, you know you can do it and that's the luxury of SW - you stop when your happy.
If you did stick to your planned target then yes, I'd say to keep writing things down, at least for a few weeks just to keep you on the right track until you get used to maintaining.
And you can and will maintain if you decide to - remember how you felt before losing weight and how you feel now - there's no comparison. And your very good at sticking to something once you've put your mind to it.

Remember - you can, you will and you're going to! X

Thanks Vikki - you are so right. I've always said ill stop when im ready. I will have to see how I feel when i get to my 11st. I think part of it is because I think 11st still "sounds" heavy for a woman if you get my drift, silly I know cos we dont walk around with our weight stamped on our clothing like we do our dress size.

Im actually excited at the thought of getting there cos ill probably scream or cry at the scales and show myself up lol ah well not the first time hehe

I'm so so sorry you had to experience that frightening feeling this morning Sheila.
When your hearts racing like that its usually because of adrenalin, but to wake up feeling like it makes me think perhaps you had a bad dream?
You may wish to consider reducing the caffeine in your diet (I notice your drinks today are pepsi max and tea). It's unlikely to happen again, and was clearly the beginnings of your cold, but I would suggest at least stopping tea etc after 6pm so you get a good nights rest tonight. Mind you, if you're going to take cold and flu tabs they're full of the stuff so try sticking to paracetamol.
Lots of love xxxx

Back