Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi luv. Well done to you while over the hols. I've been reading every now and then on here but bloody hell fire it moves so fast !! So keeping up is a challenge in itself !!

Hi luv. Well done to you while over the hols. I've been reading every now and then on here but bloody hell fire it moves so fast !! So keeping up is a challenge in itself !!

Thanks Kitty love much appreciated. Haha I sometimes cant keep up myself and most of my posts are waffle (not the food variety lol) x

Mmmm!! Waffle! Love a waffle both of the potato variety and a jangle!!

Im now thinking - beans, eggs, sausage ...........

Mmmm!! Waffle! Love a waffle both of the potato variety and a jangle!!

Im now thinking - beans, eggs, sausage ...........

Lmao i prefer em with icecream and syrup

Ive just had a banana with lemon greek muller poured over and a mini meringue crumbled over the top taking me to 14.5 syns today

Afternoon ladies im doing very little today. Woke up at 7.30 this morning having what I can only describe as a mini panic attack. I was dizzy, lightheaded, felt like I was going to faint even though I was lying flat, my heart was racing and I was sweating, my head pounding like Id been clubbing all night. OH got me a drink and some paracetamol - I couldnt settle back down until ages after. Weird sensation and its never happened before, but I got up and ive done nothing but sneeze and have a runny nose so maybe a head cold coming on . I still feel lightheaded but not as bad as earlier.

I did manage to make us brunch and it was lurshhhhhh I have to say

Baked egg in tomato, large mushroom with bacon onion and melted cheese(hexa), beans, sausage, waffle and petit pain(hexb) nom nom

DSC_1152.JPG

Aww hope you're feeling ok now hun... Take it easy.. I'm just on my way out xx

Ive got ringing in my ears (well more a high pitched buzz lol) I think im just coming down with a headcold. Thanks hun . Enjoy your shopping, are you buying ingredients for new ideas?

Back