Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I know I just dread tests, which is odd because I test well lol just the dread and panic beforehand puts me off x

Hope your feeling better.
Just had to trawl back loads to see what you been up to ! Your brunch looks fit - I'm just thinking what I've got in for mine tomorrow x

Hope your feeling better.
Just had to trawl back loads to see what you been up to ! Your brunch looks fit - I'm just thinking what I've got in for mine tomorrow x

Thanks Kitty love - it was lush. Ive just put pic of my tea on there too nom nom x

Im feeling loads better thank you x

There nice for a change aren't they, good preparation for a busy working week ahead. Any plans for tomorrow? Usual taxiing for the boys? Xx

There nice for a change aren't they, good preparation for a busy working week ahead. Any plans for tomorrow? Usual taxiing for the boys? Xx

As far as I can gather they arent going out!! watch this space lol. So if theyre not all i need to do is go get petrol ready for work on Monday, and pick up some chocolate to make the desserts im planning for monday if I can find the recipe :)

Ooh what dessert is it? Be a nice change for them to stay in. Are they doing that dryathlon I've seen advertised? Xx

Ooh what dessert is it? Be a nice change for them to stay in. Are they doing that dryathlon I've seen advertised? Xx

Its a chocolate mousse type dessert it has to be frozen for 8 hours or overnight. Ive made it before its lush.

I think they are just doing a stay in Sunday I doubt it will be dry lol - theres still loads of beer left from xmas/new year so they will probably have a couple of those x

Back