Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

How do you do the corned beef hash nomnomnom. Used to love that xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Chick

I use the pre sliced corned beef as its 0.5 syns per slice (saves weighing) rip the slices into rough pieces. Then I layer thin sliced potatoes,onions and the corned beef ( I cook enough for 2 of us). Just layer until theres enough for the two of you. I then add my gravy make it up and pour over the top enough to cover the meat and pots then switch on the slow cooker and its done for when I get in.

You could also do it in the oven ( I do if I have time) same routine layer it and then cook until the potato is soft (about an hour?) either way is yummy x

Hi Chick

I use the pre sliced corned beef as its 0.5 syns per slice (saves weighing) rip the slices into rough pieces. Then I layer thin sliced potatoes,onions and the corned beef ( I cook enough for 2 of us). Just layer until theres enough for the two of you. I then add my gravy make it up and pour over the top enough to cover the meat and pots then switch on the slow cooker and its done for when I get in.

You could also do it in the oven ( I do if I have time) same routine layer it and then cook until the potato is soft (about an hour?) either way is yummy x
Thanks....I might just have to knock one of those together soon xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi chick im fine thank you. Im all organised for tomorrow so I can get an early night as im up at 6 for work boooo

Hows you?

Booo! :( you've just reminded me that I need to set my alarm! Lol.
I'm ok thanks.. Knackered now after all that cooking and stuff! Feels good to be organised though :):):)
Xx

Well im kinda organised today so feeling good - dont know how long it will last lol

Tea over and done with and dishes in the dishwasher
OH's Salad made for tomorrow
My lunch done
My salad box done (grapes,strawberries and persimmon chopped)
SB cake made for brekkies
Tzatziki made and in the fridge ready for tomorrows tea
5 days evening meals planned

Booo! :( you've just reminded me that I need to set my alarm! Lol.
I'm ok thanks.. Knackered now after all that cooking and stuff! Feels good to be organised though :):):)
Xx

I am for once too lol its not like me. I'll be so glad I did as it normally gets to bedtime then I think $hit ive got the lunches to do :eek:

Well im kinda organised today so feeling good - dont know how long it will last lol

Tea over and done with and dishes in the dishwasher
OH's Salad made for tomorrow
My lunch done
My salad box done (grapes,strawberries and persimmon chopped)
SB cake made for brekkies
Tzatziki made and in the fridge ready for tomorrows tea
5 days evening meals planned

Whoop whoop! That's brilliant! Well done!!! :):)

What did you have for tea in the end? I've tried to copy you and plan my meals for the week, I got as far as Tuesday but t least that's two days done xx

Back