Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

well it started off as bacon leeks and potatoes, ended up being fried leeks, mushrooms, onions, peppers, courgette, aubergine and bacon (stir fry type thing) lovely but im hungry again now lol - I kept some for dinner tomorrow. I still have syns to use so im gonna have a treatsize crunchie and an options hot choccy.

DSC_1174.JPG

HEXA - 30g cheddar
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal

Brekkie -
A peach and a cuppa

Dinner -
ham and pease pudd sarnie with cheese and a packet of hoops n crosses

Tea -
Bacon stir fry type thingDSC_1174.JPG

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max, options

Snacks -
Crunchie treatsize, satsuma, plum

Syns -
hoops n crosses (4.5) crunchie (4) milk dash(0.5) Sugar (1) options hazelnut (1.5) Total 11.5

Looks good chica, I have the proper munchies tonight and at 21 again! (It seems to be my magic bloody number lol)
So need to have less if I've any chance of getting my half stone award on Thursday :sigh:
xx

Looks good chica, I have the proper munchies tonight and at 21 again! (It seems to be my magic bloody number lol)
So need to have less if I've any chance of getting my half stone award on Thursday :sigh:
xx

Could you plan ahead tomorrow and have something more filling for meals so that you have less snacking in between? Apart from your leftovers what else you had hun?

Could you plan ahead tomorrow and have something more filling for meals so that you have less snacking in between? Apart from your leftovers what else you had hun?

Umm...a bacon roll this morning :blush:
And the woofer got most of my dinner...

Umm...a bacon roll this morning :blush:
And the woofer got most of my dinner...

A bacon roll isnt too bad the bacon would be free if no fat on and the roll - was it wholemeal? depending on how big could you count it as your hex?

grrrr @ the woofer. If you feel up to it tomorrow try planning ahead for a couple of days and keeping syns to maybe 10? x

Aw he didn't take it I just couldn't eat it, ive been struggling to eat today and now I'm hank Marvin :D so making very bad choices

Roll was wholemeal and bacon was rindless, hexa was milk in tea but I've had 3 hifi lights and 3 curly wurlys grr

Yes def to the 10 syns x

Aw he didn't take it I just couldn't eat it, ive been struggling to eat today and now I'm hank Marvin :D so making very bad choices

Roll was wholemeal and bacon was rindless, hexa was milk in tea but I've had 3 hifi lights and 3 curly wurlys grr

Yes def to the 10 syns x

Aww dont let today spoil the rest of your week hun- you can still pull it back for WI x

Thanks lovely - apart from the leeks and bacon it was all from bags of frozen veg, I bought loads with my shopping to try and save money as the fresh stuff is getting wasted sometimes.

I find that we waste a fair bit of fresh food as well.
I had a stir fry sorta thing for my dinner too and that was from frozen.
Trying to cut back a bit this year x

Back