Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello I've been busy sort of, cleaning, little food shopping, then out for tea now he's watching Spanish football but he says he'll put a DVD on in a bit but I'm not too bothered really. I've had a nice day and looking forward to some chocolate mmm. How was your film? What have you had for tea?

The film was ok lol im watching deep impact now (seen a million times before). The boys are at the match today they usually get back to Sunderland about 9 then get home anytime between 9.30 and 11ish. Im going to have my bath in a bit when my food settles - nice warm bath n pjs you cant beat it hehe

I had leftover tikka chicken with peppers and onions mixed in and boiled rice it was lovely x

Glad you've had a nice chilli today!
I like watching a film you've seen before - like seeing an old mate ( how old do I sound !! :eek:)

there is feck all on telly tonight. Just waiting for Jonathan Ross , see who's on there. Got a load of stuff recorded too so will see what's on there.

Ive got tikka on my list for this week too!

Ha! I meant 'chill' !! Bloody auto correct ! :rolleyes:

Glad you've had a nice chilli today!
I like watching a film you've seen before - like seeing an old mate ( how old do I sound !! :eek:)

there is feck all on telly tonight. Just waiting for Jonathan Ross , see who's on there. Got a load of stuff recorded too so will see what's on there.

Ive got tikka on my list for this week too!

Lol you dont sound old. Ive even looked on Demand theres nowt on there either.

I need to do the meal plan for the week tomorrow. Will have to see what meats I have in the freezer and plan around that. x

i hate elf.... am i weird????

Yep!!!!!! Elf is fab it's one of the best Christmas films, I love it.

Last night I watch the weight of the nation on sky Atlantic, very scary, worth watching if you have on demand.

Back