Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good morning. I've been totally off track for the past 3 days but your meals always sound lovely.

Morning Bev - Awww thank you hun, I do try and vary what im eating so that I dont get bored. Ive had probs loading pics from my phone grrr

Have you been off track due to planned nights out etc, or just lack of motivation?? When is your WI? you still have a few days to pull some back I think dont give up x

Morning :) oh it's freezing :( any plans for today ?

Good morning - its freezing here too, everything is lily white brrrrrrrrrrrr. Ill be doing my usual taxi run and then popping to see my daughter. I want to be there and back before dark which doesnt give me much time as it starts getting dark at 3 30 ish, she lives about 30 mins away but its all dark country roads in the middle of nowhere :-( x

My sister used to live in Lymm, Cheshire & I remember the drive back to the motorway down a long dark country road, it's scary you can't see what's behind you or in front. Have a lovely day x

Afternoon ladies - I didnt go lol. When I rang her she was out shopping for blinds/paint etc for spare room and then she was going home for a lie down. So were going over on Friday night when she gets in from work which will be after 7, but at least I wont be alone in the car :D

Aww what a shame you didn't get to go over today! Something to look forward to when you do go though.

I'd like our spare room decorating properly... Actually the whole bloody house needs doing!!! X

Back