Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Boo to sh1tty day at work, I started to get defensive in our meeting today & had to stop myself talking!!!!!

Its cr@p isnt it Michelle. I work with adults who are convinced theyre in a bloody playground and also shout to see who can be heard loudest. There was one actually rolling about the floor on her back showing someone what her effing cat was doing at the weekend ( SHE IS 53!!!!|) I really am considering a move as much as I'd hate to, its for my sanity grrr

Its cr@p isnt it Michelle. I work with adults who are convinced theyre in a bloody playground and also shout to see who can be heard loudest. There was one actually rolling about the floor on her back showing someone what her effing cat was doing at the weekend ( SHE IS 53!!!!|) I really am considering a move as much as I'd hate to, its for my sanity grrr

Least the people who I work with have an excuse when they roll about on their backs on the floor.
and to be fair it's normally in a PE lesson !!!:D;)

Oh I'm sorry you had a pooey day, don't you wish some days you could just tell everyone to get lost? :massmoon: That's from all of us to your work folk!
I agree with the above and alcohol leaving you dehydrated so get some water or nas squash down yer and that should help flush you out!

In regards to the PF she came to me at work today which I hate, had to go and of course the loo paper is thin! Not pleasant

Hehe thanks girlies you always manage to make me smile.

I poured some Ribena NAS out at work today and it was OFF ewwww so bought some more tonight ill drink loads tomorrow :D

i can come & section her under the mental health act if you like?

I'll bring my own air freshener and toilet rolls cos I know you have a secret Andrex puppy lol

Steal the puppy it's probably a secret weapon :p (added bonus of puppy squishes lol)

What is Alfie? (I know he's a dog lol) this is Ozzy :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390254486.573146.jpg

And this was the Trevster who only graced us with his insanity for a little while before he went to raise havoc!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390254574.650498.jpg beagles always look so sad lol

I love dogs, they are more of a bind, but they're my babies, you know, seeing as I don't have human ones lol x

Back