Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Quiche looks so yummy, I think its cause you put in all that cheese, I'm not keen on low fat cheese.

Morning pocket rocket! energy of a little certain bunny wabbit lol!
Hope work isn't too mean to you today xx

hey texty :)

finally got round to trying the sticky chicken recipe you gave me...it was good!

only bought a tiny wee jar of honey so not even 2 tbsp i imagine, did 2 of each instead of 3 so it wasn't too sticky and added strips of carrot and spring onion but will def be doing it again with more sauce tho....was a hit with the OH - thanks (again!) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good evening my lovely diary followers - hows everyone's day been?

Ive had a real sh*tty one - how I didnt lose the plot I dont know, 4pm couldnt come soon enough. Popped to Asda for some bits n pieces, just finished eating my tea. Done lunches for tomorrow so can chill now yayyyy x

hey texty :)

finally got round to trying the sticky chicken recipe you gave me...it was good!

only bought a tiny wee jar of honey so not even 2 tbsp i imagine, did 2 of each instead of 3 so it wasn't too sticky and added strips of carrot and spring onion but will def be doing it again with more sauce tho....was a hit with the OH - thanks (again!) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun - awww im glad you enjoyed it, it sounds lush and I might just add spring onions and carrots next time too mmmmm x

Evening hun.. Sorry to hear you've had a shi**y day :( maybe my mood earlier rubbed off on you!!
Hope you're ok now! (((hugs))) xxx

Nooo lol its the people at work - im thinking of asking for a move, I love the work but the people pi$$ me off bigtime grrrr x

Hi Sheila, sorry to hear about your crappy day at work. Your food diary has been looking good, why do you think the scales have gone up ?

Kay xx

Hi Sheila, sorry to hear about your crappy day at work. Your food diary has been looking good, why do you think the scales have gone up ?

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. Ive no idea apart from the alcohol on Saturday night ive been totally on plan, I ate no food at the party, maybe not enough liquids of the non alcoholic type?? Im still sticking with it, hopefully they will come back down. I am having fights with the PF she is avoiding me boooo. x

Boooo! To the shitty day, booooo to the scales.
Your food has been great this week.

I can't even send the fairy your way , she's totally blankin me !!!:eek:

Aw sorry you had such a crappy day honey :( home now and time to chill out. It's probably just fluid from the drinking as alcohol dehydrates you so everything you had yesterday it's prob holding on to.
It will balance out before Wednesday chica xx

Aw sorry you had such a crappy day honey :( home now and time to chill out. It's probably just fluid from the drinking as alcohol dehydrates you so everything you had yesterday it's prob holding on to.
It will balance out before Wednesday chica xx

I'll be patient and persevere hunni ( Im not known for my patience lol) Even if I get a STS ill be happy just dont want ANOTHER gain boooo lol x

Back