Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hurray to the disappearance of the naan bread :D lol ! Well done on a STS Sheila. It's great to know you can have such a fun weekend and still have a maintain. When you planning on doing it again then ? :p lol

Kay xx

Hurray to the disappearance of the naan bread :D lol ! Well done on a STS Sheila. It's great to know you can have such a fun weekend and still have a maintain. When you planning on doing it again then ? :p lol

Kay xx

Lol thanks Kay. Kathryn is coming to visit in April - whoop fun fun fun galore hehe x

Sheila how did daughter get on today Hun Xxx

Hi Katie hun - She had her scan. She is 10 weeks tomorrow and is due 11th Sept. All is fine, she also got her results from water sample and doc is happy not to send her to hospital just now, but will keep an eye on her with regular sample testing. She has to see the consultant in March unless she has probs before then, so one less worry. Shes got another 2 week sicknote as she still has no energy and is hardly eating as she has no appetite :-( x

The rest will do her good hun.... I hardly ate a thing for the full 9 months and matty is the healthiest child I know... He's very rarely ill and was a good weight at birth.... Your daughter will soon bounce back to her normal self again soon... Try not to worry hun xxx

Hi Katie hun - She had her scan. She is 10 weeks tomorrow and is due 11th Sept. All is fine, she also got her results from water sample and doc is happy not to send her to hospital just now, but will keep an eye on her with regular sample testing. She has to see the consultant in March unless she has probs before then, so one less worry. Shes got another 2 week sicknote as she still has no energy and is hardly eating as she has no appetite :-( x

Aww glad the scan went well 10 weeks which means 10 more and you might know the sex EXCITING ay wow ;-)

Glad sample was okay and good that she will be getting it monitored awww hopefully the sickness and appetite problem will do one as she is almost in the second stage of pregnancy fingers crossed wish I had no appetite hahaha I want everything but haven't gave in yet ;-) XxX

Back