Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

The rest will do her good hun.... I hardly ate a thing for the full 9 months and matty is the healthiest child I know... He's very rarely ill and was a good weight at birth.... Your daughter will soon bounce back to her normal self again soon... Try not to worry hun xxx

She will be fine hun I'll force feed her lol xxx Thanks chick

Aww glad the scan went well 10 weeks which means 10 more and you might know the sex EXCITING ay wow ;-)

Glad sample was okay and good that she will be getting it monitored awww hopefully the sickness and appetite problem will do one as she is almost in the second stage of pregnancy fingers crossed wish I had no appetite hahaha I want everything but haven't gave in yet ;-) XxX

I think they have decided they do want to know now lol they didnt at first. I want to know hehe!!

Im glad theyre keeping check on her hun, shes not always the healthiest person and nowt but a worry lol.

Im peckish now too grrrrrrr damn WI day I eat very little during the day silly I know, and then after WI I just want loads to compensate arghhh

Gilly - depends how close they are to target. Lol

Glad your daughter is doing ok hun. Nate made me puke for 18 weeks. Didn't want much. Then came the need for potato. Hope she's taking her folic acid and iron ;) and if she can't face anything much diary... tell her it's for the baby and if she doesnt have her diary all her teeth will fall out! That'll get it down. Happened to a friends mum. Ha. Naughty babies

I think they have decided they do want to know now lol they didnt at first. I want to know hehe!!

Im glad theyre keeping check on her hun, shes not always the healthiest person and nowt but a worry lol.

Im peckish now too grrrrrrr damn WI day I eat very little during the day silly I know, and then after WI I just want loads to compensate arghhh

How exciting bet you will be shopping the day you find out awwww ;-)

That's because your her mum that's are job to worry about them CONSTANTLY haha x

I'm sure you could russle a little snack up before Beddy Bose Hun nothing worse going to bed thinking of food like I always do haha XxX

Gilly - depends how close they are to target. Lol

Glad your daughter is doing ok hun. Nate made me puke for 18 weeks. Didn't want much. Then came the need for potato. Hope she's taking her folic acid and iron ;) and if she can't face anything much diary... tell her it's for the baby and if she doesnt have her diary all her teeth will fall out! That'll get it down. Happened to a friends mum. Ha. Naughty babies

I was sick all day every day for 6 months Fran eurghhhhh then I bloomed lol. I craved pickled onions (Major smelly breath as I ate a jar a day) cheese and ritz crackers!! She is taking everything she needs to take plus the anti sickness medicine the doc gave her which isnt helping, she hasnt actually been sick. It comes in waves mainly after 7 at night.

She has gone right off chicken , cant bear the sight touch or smell and it was her fave meat!!. Im sure she will make up for it when she does start eating properly again lol.

How exciting bet you will be shopping the day you find out awwww ;-)

That's because your her mum that's are job to worry about them CONSTANTLY haha x

I'm sure you could russle a little snack up before Beddy Bose Hun nothing worse going to bed thinking of food like I always do haha XxX

Hehe I sure will Katie you know me so well! Yeah always a worry eh.

Im gonna have a hot choccy and a cheese sarnie I think. x

I was bad for the full 9 months... Lost a hell of a lot of weight though lol... Shame I put a stone on each month for 6 months after he was born :rolleyes:

How's your day been today Sheila.... My favourite PA :D

Evening peeps hows everyone?

Ive been out with ppl from work for a bite to eat - not SW friendly oops. I had loaded potato skins with cheese and bacon, then a tikka naanster which is a naan bread with the tikka chicken(no sauce) rice and mango chutney wrapped in it and chunky chips, no dessert though. Will have to be good now!!

My mouth is so sore today I cant eat anything hard its killing my gums, crunchy lettuce and carrot at lunchtime almost had me in tears, ive a banging head and had hardly any sleep. Ive bought some gel and may have to see if I can get an earlier appt at the dentist than the 24th :-(

Aww hun.... Hope the gel works in your mouth.... Tell them you want an emergency appointment or do you have an out of hours dentist you could go to??

Food sounds scrummy! :)

Boo to the poorly gums! Food does sound delicious, does this mean it soup all the way until the dentist can fix you? Xx

I can try ringing them tomorrow to see if they can fit me in but it will be next week now I think!!

Im eating eggs, pease pudd, ham, rice pudd ... all soft stuff that doesnt need a lot of chewing. My jaw feels like its been punched :-(

Back