Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Its killing me not using them lol but I promised I wouldnt if i gained on weds (which i did booo) so roll on this weds.

Yes ill be going on weds hun im gonna ask for the day off, but if I cant get it ill use it as my lunch cos its a 12 o clock. She used to treat me like one of her own so id not miss it for the world xx

Ahh.. I hope you get the whole day off, there's nothing worse than having to go back into work after a funeral, especially when it's someone close. Xx

I'll be going to the wake, and then coming back in time for WI at 5.30 she is doing the catering herself and is doing SW so I know there will be something I can eat.

Glad you had fun last night. I'm sure work will give you the time off. They can't argue with a funeral!

Taxiing done, food shopping done, Im worn out already lol. Just had leftover chicken and rice boring and bland but quick lol.

I think it will be an early night for me zzzzzzzzz

Hehe well if you're taxiing then I guess your sober now which probably means ouchie head :( try and get a nap Hun that's what alarms are for! xx

Hehe well if you're taxiing then I guess your sober now which probably means ouchie head :( try and get a nap Hun that's what alarms are for! xx

Ive taken 2 paracetamols lol I thought I was going to be sick cos I was so hungry too. I think ill try and stay awake and aim for a 9.30 bed time thats mega early for me lol x

Ive taken 2 paracetamols lol I thought I was going to be sick cos I was so hungry too. I think ill try and stay awake and aim for a 9.30 bed time thats mega early for me lol x

At least try and have loads of water Hun, that's all hangovers are at the end of the day. The more you drink the better you'll feel.

My only tip from my dad lol, 2 pints of water and 2 paracetamol before bed means no hangover (or at least a very little one, it's all about hydration!) x

At least try and have loads of water Hun, that's all hangovers are at the end of the day. The more you drink the better you'll feel.

My only tip from my dad lol, 2 pints of water and 2 paracetamol before bed means no hangover (or at least a very little one, it's all about hydration!) x

Well your dad was a wise man :D ive taken the tablets and im drinking loads (just not water lol) I know I should drink it but it has no taste so I dont like lol

Back