Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Tell me about it lol I dunno why we pay all this money for rubbish and repeats

I know! I think it's the men! I would've been happy with freeview as we have netflix but I only managed to get him down to the cheapest package :( x

Morning :)
£90 a month :eek: I bet that's mainly for the footy? :rolleyes:
We've only got freeview and half the time there's nothing much worth watching on there! We do have Netflix though.. Only because we got the free months trial and I forgot to cancel :D the boys have got used to watching it now, so at least it's being used.

Hope you have a lovely day Dipsy, and good luck for weigh in :)

EDIT..... Duh!! Silly me... It's me that weighs tonight, not you!!! Xx

Jack Reacher is a good film with Tom Cruise, Dont watch After Earth with Will Smith thats pants lol if I watch or see any more ill let u know

I wondered about After Earth & sort of fancied it, you've just made up my mind, it's a 'no'!!!

hey hun - I feel your pain, we have virgin at £90 a month (mostly for our footie love and HD love!) but that does include the phone and super mega awesome broadband (when it works!)

I have tried to get it cheaper but they wont budge! gah!

hope you have a good week :) the hangover gone now? x

We have the full lot on Sky £90 a month so not worth it

Its bedtime for me now im up at 6 booooo.

Night night all sleep well xx

hey hun - I feel your pain, we have virgin at £90 a month (mostly for our footie love and HD love!) but that does include the phone and super mega awesome broadband (when it works!)

Yikes £90pm, I'm just thinking where I could get a flight to for that, lol. Bob pays for our Sky, I've no idea how much it is but we have the basic package & Sky Arts that's, we pay for Babs sky as well she has basic plus films, thing is I don't think I could be without Sky now I'm used to it!!

Hello, hope your having a good day. Brett pays £98pm on virgin, we have a TiVo box & all the sports but he watches it as you know there's a lot of football on in our house.

Wow that's a lot! I don't feel bad now we pay £26 a month which is the basic one, found with sky movies all the films are so old that by the time they show them I have either bought them or didn't like them!
Hubby only watches England or Newcastle and England will always be on terrestrial and Newcastle is never on sky/virgin so was never worth it xx

Morning :)
£90 a month :eek: I bet that's mainly for the footy? :rolleyes:
We've only got freeview and half the time there's nothing much worth watching on there! We do have Netflix though.. Only because we got the free months trial and I forgot to cancel :D the boys have got used to watching it now, so at least it's being used.

Hope you have a lovely day Dipsy, and good luck for weigh in :)

EDIT..... Duh!! Silly me... It's me that weighs tonight, not you!!! Xx

There is a lot of sport watched lol - I watch a lot of films and wildlife, documentaries and true crime stuff. Aside from that not much else gets watched.

Lol were you thinking it was Weds today? hehe x

That doesnt include our phone and broadband :-( we have that with talktalk and thats about £23 a month I have to say we never have probs with our broadband phew.

My hangover has done one lol thank goodness. It killed me getting up this morning yawnnnnnnn. xx

Hi Kay - i'm fine thanks hun hows you? Had a busy day today yuk. Early finish tomorrow as Im at the hospital and then day off weds for funeral. x

Hope your not too tired from your busy day at work. Will you be going for group on Wednesday then ?

Kay xx

Hope your not too tired from your busy day at work. Will you be going for group on Wednesday then ?

Kay xx

My back is aching today :-( Yes i'll be going Kay not looking forward to it after the weekend but i'll still go, plus its our new C first night shes txt us all saying shes really looking forward to helping us on our journey. x

Back