Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ha sweet potato hun ;)

Evening ladies - im knackered lol ive just sat down. I worked until 5, came home to pick son up to go food shopping, got home 7.10 put all the shopping away, made the tea, loaded the dishwasher phew.

Just remembered I gotta do my car tax grrr more expense. Hows everyone? x

Evening ladies - im knackered lol ive just sat down. I worked until 5, came home to pick son up to go food shopping, got home 7.10 put all the shopping away, made the tea, loaded the dishwasher phew.

Just remembered I gotta do my car tax grrr more expense. Hows everyone? x

Evening Sheila :), wow sounds like you had a productive day ! What's for tea ? :D

Kay xx

Thanks Kelly hun I was chuffed - just need to crack on and get the other 6 off now lol x

And you will!!! You have Done fantastic! X

Evening Sheila :), wow sounds like you had a productive day ! What's for tea ? :D

Kay xx

My tea was boring and I didnt enjoy it lol - I was past the hungry stage by the time I got in and put the shopping away. I threw some mushrooms, onions, and a frozen stir fry pack into the wok, pan fried bacon till crispy and added garlic and curry powder. Grated some cheese over the top. I ate it but didnt enjoy :-( x

My tea was boring and I didnt enjoy it lol - I was past the hungry stage by the time I got in and put the shopping away. I threw some mushrooms, onions, and a frozen stir fry pack into the wok, pan fried bacon till crispy and added garlic and curry powder. Grated some cheese over the top. I ate it but didnt enjoy :-( x

Oh that's a shame but stir fry sounds yummy . I can understand you must be pretty exhausted from your week, it's hard to relax and enjoy meals until the weekend comes, I think that's when everyone really enjoys their food when they can chill a bit :). I know your working tomorrow, I hope Sunday you can relax a bit more and get some time for yourself .

Kay xx

Oh that's a shame but stir fry sounds yummy . I can understand you must be pretty exhausted from your week, it's hard to relax and enjoy meals until the weekend comes, I think that's when everyone really enjoys their food when they can chill a bit :). I know your working tomorrow, I hope Sunday you can relax a bit more and get some time for yourself .

Kay xx

Thanks hunni - I hope so too. Im working 7-3 tomorrow. Then I need to pop to home bargains for my toiletries etc. Will see if they have any SW goodies in. May pop to sainsburys and get some choc shots too. Hubby is out tonight so he best not come home rolling drunk and wake me grrrr.

Back