Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal

Brekki - Toast (hexb) bacon medallions cherry tomatoes hard boiled egg nom nom

Dinner -
Leftover Lasagne (hex a on top)

Tea -
Frozen stir fry mix -noodles, mushrooms, onions, water chestnuts, carrots, bean shoots, sugar snap peas, garlic and bacon strips grated cheese on top

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max, NAS

Snacks -
SB cake, grapes, banana

Syns -
SB cake (2) Cheese (4) Sugar(1) Milk(0.5) Options(1.5) Mini meringues(2) Hoops n Crosses (4) Total 15

Afternoon all - just a quick visit whilst on lunch at work. Been here since 6.45 im tired lol.

Hope your all having a good day and ill catch up later x

Hey sweetie! Hope the noisy lot aren't working today x

no its quiet lol yayyyyyy

only me and 1 other on my team today. There are other people in the room but on another section :)

well i didnt get to home bargains - I drove round and round the car park and there wasnt 1 space to be had. So popped to Sainsburys and got a bottle of choc shots for my desserts nom nom.

well i didnt get to home bargains - I drove round and round the car park and there wasnt 1 space to be had. So popped to Sainsburys and got a bottle of choc shots for my desserts nom nom.

Afternoon S :), glad your home and work is over. Yay ! to the choc shot, some yummy desserts you will have this week, its choc heaven :D . What's for tea tonight, anything nice planned ?

Kay xx

Afternoon S :), glad your home and work is over. Yay ! to the choc shot, some yummy desserts you will have this week, its choc heaven :D . What's for tea tonight, anything nice planned ?

Kay xx

If OH can get me some fromage frais at the Co Op im making Katsu chicken curry ive been looking forward to it all day :D

Im shattered lol not used to working Saturdays it killed me getting up at 6. x

It's this stupid bloody watch! There's no numbers, just lines, so depending on what angle I look it, it could be 2 o'clock, 3 o'clock... Who knows lol...

Did you get any bargains? X

I didnt get to home bargains hun - ill pop there tomorrow. Got my choc shots and some peppers. Some deodorants and toothpaste and some new foundation and blusher lol nowt exciting x

If OH can get me some fromage frais at the Co Op im making Katsu chicken curry ive been looking forward to it all day :D

Im shattered lol not used to working Saturdays it killed me getting up at 6. x

Oh no you poor thing, get the others at home to be your little helpers today so u can put your feet up :) . Katsu chicken curry sounds delish, yum yum .

Kay xx

OH made me a cuppa when I got in lol. The recipe is from SW online and its a take on the meal you get at waggamamas nom nom x

Back