Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

:zz::zz: Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn - evening all how are we? TG its Friday whoop, I am sooooooo tired. Went to bed early last night but couldnt get to bloody sleep for over an hour cos my toes kept going in the cramp grrr. Work has also been shyte today hey ho

Anyway enough moaning lol its the weekend.

I intend having a lie in tomorrow and then maybe do some cooking yayyy x

:zz::zz: Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn - evening all how are we? TG its Friday whoop, I am sooooooo tired. Went to bed early last night but couldnt get to bloody sleep for over an hour cos my toes kept going in the cramp grrr. Work has also been shyte today hey ho

Anyway enough moaning lol its the weekend.

I intend having a lie in tomorrow and then maybe do some cooking yayyy x

Evening Sheila :), so glad your off now so you can get a chance to relax . Hopefully you'll get a better nights sleep tonight, knowing you don't have to wake up for work . Yum cooking tomorrow....tell me more, what have you got planned anything nice ? I'm always happy to talk about food :D .

Kay xx

Evening Sheila :), so glad your off now so you can get a chance to relax . Hopefully you'll get a better nights sleep tonight, knowing you don't have to wake up for work . Yum cooking tomorrow....tell me more, what have you got planned anything nice ? I'm always happy to talk about food :D .

Kay xx

Evening Kay hun. Im so looking forward to my lie in hehe. Not sure yet re the cooking, deffo some cheesecakes :D Ive got some cottage cheese to use up so maybe some quiches , ive still got the gammon to cook that I was going to do the other Sunday but couldnt be bothered. Think ill empty my cupboards and see what odd and sods ive got and use them up. Ive got some smash so might make some little corned beef and potato muffin type thingys lol (this is work in progress)

If im not here for a few days you know ive got food poisoning hehe

Evening Kay hun. Im so looking forward to my lie in hehe. Not sure yet re the cooking, deffo some cheesecakes :D Ive got some cottage cheese to use up so maybe some quiches , ive still got the gammon to cook that I was going to do the other Sunday but couldnt be bothered. Think ill empty my cupboards and see what odd and sods ive got and use them up. Ive got some smash so might make some little corned beef and potato muffin type thingys lol (this is work in progress)

If im not here for a few days you know ive got food poisoning hehe

lol :D I'm sure it won't be that bad. I need to go food shopping tomorrow and have no idea where to go, Aldi or Asda, I always shop at Asda, but Kathryn and Cookie buy yummy stuff from Aldi so I feel left out :p want to try their coconut yogurt and lovely treat bars and cassava crisps Kathryn posted up :) . Where do you normally do your food shop from Sheila ?

Kay xx

lol :D I'm sure it won't be that bad. I need to go food shopping tomorrow and have no idea where to go, Aldi or Asda, I always shop at Asda, but Kathryn and Cookie buy yummy stuff from Aldi so I feel left out :p want to try their coconut yogurt and lovely treat bars and cassava crisps Kathryn posted up :) . Where do you normally do your food shop from Sheila ?

Kay xx

I do my main shop in Asda hun, I also buy a lot from Home Bargains and Aldi, I buy most of my fruit n veg from the local market. I do an occasional shop at Morrisons too but its quite expensive there now x

I do my main shop in Asda hun, I also buy a lot from Home Bargains and Aldi, I buy most of my fruit n veg from the local market. I do an occasional shop at Morrisons too but its quite expensive there now x

I love Asda too :), we don't have Home Bargains over here, but I might give Aldi a go tomorrow for a change . Hope I don't go crazy and end up spending loads, I do love my bargains :D . I'm pretty sad I love watching people's grocery hauls on youtube :eek: !

Kay xx

Aldi is the first place I think of now when I need to stock up... I love it :)

Sheila, how about a nice hot relaxing bubble bath before bed tonight?? Xx

Lol Aldi get some great bargains in, ive had the coconut greek yogurts from there too, i used them in my Korma lol. I also keep meaning to try Lidl too but havn't gotten around to it yet x

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
35g Fruit n Fibre

Brekki -
The above with a chopped banana

Dinner -
Jacket pot with tuna/mayo and salad

Tea -
Leftover Beef Curry and boiled rice

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max

Snacks -
Alpen Light , Grapes, pineapple and melon

Syns -
Mayo (2) Wholemeal roll (5.5) Sugar(1) Alpen Light(2.5) Options(2) total 12

Oh pic of the corned beef thingys if you make them they sound interesting. ;)

not for much longer, apparently they've started a price war, yippeeee

I love Asda too :), we don't have Home Bargains over here, but I might give Aldi a go tomorrow for a change . Hope I don't go crazy and end up spending loads, I do love my bargains :D . I'm pretty sad I love watching people's grocery hauls on youtube :eek: !

Kay xx

Erm, you'll not spend loads in Aldi, lol ;)

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
35g Fruit n Fibre

Brekki -
The above with a chopped banana

Dinner -
Jacket pot with tuna/mayo and salad

Tea -
Leftover Beef Curry and boiled rice

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max

Snacks -
Alpen Light , Grapes, pineapple and melon

Syns -
Mayo (2) Wholemeal roll (5.5) Sugar(1) Alpen Light(2.5) Options(2) total 12

Loving todays eats Sheila :) do you only get 1 hex on EE ?

Kay xx

Aldi is the first place I think of now when I need to stock up... I love it :)

Sheila, how about a nice hot relaxing bubble bath before bed tonight?? Xx

I think I might sleep now lol ive just had a massive plate of SW chips smothered in salt n vinegar lol x

Back