Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I seen that one looks lovely :)
Ohhh I hope the weathers fab were just wanting a lazy relaxing one and the hotel looks good for kiddies too ;-) I hope I love it glad you enjoyed it would you go back Xxx

I would deffo go back hun but to a different hotel, the entertainment at night was $hit lol the food was amazing though :D

I would deffo go back hun but to a different hotel, the entertainment at night was $hit lol the food was amazing though :D

Aww was it we don't stay out too late with the kids were more up early in bed early type haha ohhhh FOOD I won't carrie on the way I did on last holiday :-0 I hope ;-) haha Xxx

Morning Texty, I hope your sister is feeling better today, how about making her wine ice cream, erm, medicinal of course, :rolleyes: I made some the other week & it was surprisingly nice, we had it with strawberries, yumm x

BTW How is your daughter now? x

Morning Texty, I hope your sister is feeling better today, how about making her wine ice cream, erm, medicinal of course, :rolleyes: I made some the other week & it was surprisingly nice, we had it with strawberries, yumm x

BTW How is your daughter now? x

ooooo wine ice cream sounds interesting hun! let me know how you made it?

Daughter is back to work, shes eating lots better but is shattered. Ive told her it will get her into good practice for sleepless nights lol. She is going for another scan today, she has paid £50 because its 5 weeks since she had the last one and this one will be clearer, she has another 4 weeks to wait until the scan which shows the sex. I think they will find out what it is. She went to see the Consultant on Thurs about her waterworks and for now all is fine. She has to put a water sample in every 4 weeks just to make sure there is no infection x

Have a lovely day today hun x

Morning Sheila :), hope your sister is well hun. The sun is shinning here today, just had a late brekkie, will go for my walk in a bit, hows your day going so far ?

Kay xx

Hey Hun, what date is your daughter finding out the baby gender? I was supposed to go on the 31st but I'm on holiday as I only had a certain week to go :( but re-booked for the 5th April so exited :) xx

Hi hunni shes waiting for her appt, it will be about another 5 weeks!!! arghhh. She paid £50 to go have a private scan this morning reason being last one she was only 10.5 weeks and couldnt really make out much. So she has been this morning and got another 5 pics, this time she could hear the heart beat(she cried) and baby wouldnt stay still lol it was wriggling all over, she can now make out the limbs and everything. It wasnt a gender scan though unfortunately :-(

Time will fly chick it will be April 5th before you know it xx

Morning Sheila :), hope your sister is well hun. The sun is shinning here today, just had a late brekkie, will go for my walk in a bit, hows your day going so far ?

Kay xx

Hi Kay

Hope your well hun? I got up at 10.30 made myself a cuppa and had some SB cake (choccy orange with raisins), prunes, melon and pineapple. Then I cooked a small gammon and had some of that with sweet potato chips and ive made 2 SW quiches - Took son into town and when I got back OH has been eating my Quiche!!!!! I said your jeopardising my weightloss ill blame you for a gain, he said well it couldnt resist it was still warm and it was LUSH lol x

lol at hubby eating your quiche! ive just mad a load of mini ones cos I KNOW my OH will be eating at least half if not more of them x

Lol I did want to make 12 little ones but couldnt find my muffin tins I think I must have thrown them out and yorkie pudd tins arent deep enough. I'll chop his hands off if he touches it again lol x

Back