Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Subscribing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello :)

Ooh what lovely news that Andrea is doing much better and starting to eat a bit more. Glad the baby scan went well too! I think baby wants to hide their gender a wee bit longer. Also good news that your sister is home too, enjoy your catch up with her tomorrow. Not sure about the ice cream unless you know you won't have any unless of course you buy one of the light ones, 2 scoops is about 70 calls in the carte d'or vanilla, that's the one I bought last summer and its delicious xx

Evening Cookie hows your day been chick?

I can take or leave ice cream to be honest id rather have choccy lol. Ive just put a turkey casserole in the slow cooker so ill take her some of that as it will be soft to swallow for her. They wouldnt allow her to leave the hospital until she ate a biscuit lol they gave her a shortbread with currants in she said she almost choked lol shes had some pizza today and a sausage sarnie plus some ice cream. The more solid stuff she can have the better.

Aww good news today :) Hope you've had a nice day today, U taxiing tomo? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun. yeah I am then going to see Sis. She said she could eat a chinese buffet tonight lol but I bet if it was put in front of her she couldnt. x

Evening Cookie hows your day been chick?

I can take or leave ice cream to be honest id rather have choccy lol. Ive just put a turkey casserole in the slow cooker so ill take her some of that as it will be soft to swallow for her. They wouldnt allow her to leave the hospital until she ate a biscuit lol they gave her a shortbread with currants in she said she almost choked lol shes had some pizza today and a sausage sarnie plus some ice cream. The more solid stuff she can have the better.

That's good news that she can eat something, she'll really appreciate you cooking her something nice bet she's feeling quite weak bless her.

We're both good over here, work was a long day and Brett went to the pub with his lad to watch the footy so he's enjoying his birthday weekend. I've even resisted having birthday cake but I did have a little chocolate. Now were just watching the Good Wife on TiVo, love that programme xx

That's good news that she can eat something, she'll really appreciate you cooking her something nice bet she's feeling quite weak bless her.

We're both good over here, work was a long day and Brett went to the pub with his lad to watch the footy so he's enjoying his birthday weekend. I've even resisted having birthday cake but I did have a little chocolate. Now were just watching the Good Wife on TiVo, love that programme xx

Awww you gotta have a little choccy to celebrate his birthday :) well done resisting the cake hun. OH is having a lie down hes been well hungover today lol

Hi hun - im good thanks just chilling now and wondering what to watch on TV lol x

I'm chilling in my pj's, just catching up with Ant and Dec's Saturday night takeaway :D
Holly Willoughby looks fab... She's glowing with baby number 3 on the way.

Glad your daughter's scan went ok today! :) due date is getting closer... Exciting! X

HEXA - cheddar
HEXB -
prunes

Brekki -
Prunes(hex) sb cake , melon and pineapple

Dinner -
Gammon, sweet potato chips and pineapple

Tea -
SW curried burgers in wholemeal rolls

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
Grapes, mullerlight yogurt,SW quiche

Syns -
Wholemeal rolls x 2 (11) sb cake (2) sugar(1) milk (0.5) Total 14.5

Lack of superfree with meals today :-(

I'm chilling in my pj's, just catching up with Ant and Dec's Saturday night takeaway :D
Holly Willoughby looks fab... She's glowing with baby number 3 on the way.

Glad your daughter's scan went ok today! :) due date is getting closer... Exciting! X

Lol shes like a babymaking machine is our Holly.

Eeekk - I cant wait for the 20 week scan so that Andrea can find out what shes having

Thanks hun I did it a little different this time I grated the cheese into the raw mix rather than grating it over the top when just about cooked its lush x

Back