Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ahhh thanks lovelies I was hoping for more as ive had a good week but hey ho ill take a small loss over a gain anytime xx

She always ask if we want to put an aim in for the week ahead - Ive told her I dont have big losses so put me down for 1lb anything over that is a bonus hehe

Thanks Katie love - how are you feeling today??? x

I'm so much better thanks lovely ;/)
Got a few little blisters in my mouth but there not bothering me done my shopping today PROUD as I had to force myself to get dressed :-0
All done now tho YAYYY ;-)
You had a nice day Hun Xxx

I'm so much better thanks lovely ;/)
Got a few little blisters in my mouth but there not bothering me done my shopping today PROUD as I had to force myself to get dressed :-0
All done now tho YAYYY ;-)
You had a nice day Hun Xxx

I know you prob wont want to hear this, hun but hand foot and mouth disease is rife and you have or have had all the symptoms especially the blisters in the mouth. There is nothing docs can do for it but it could be what you have had. One of the girls I work with her little boy has it now, she got a call from the Nursery yesterday and took him to walk in centre. He has the mouth blisters, the sweats etc x

I know you prob wont want to hear this, hun but hand foot and mouth disease is rife and you have or have had all the symptoms especially the blisters in the mouth. There is nothing docs can do for it but it could be what you have had. One of the girls I work with her little boy has it now, she got a call from the Nursery yesterday and took him to walk in centre. He has the mouth blisters, the sweats etc x

Ohhh Charly had that a good while ago thanks for the tip tho Hun will see how I go glad you had a good day ;-)
I'm off to sleep now will catch up tomorrow NIGHTY NIGHT Xxx

Hello Sheila hope your well today , :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Howdy Doody ladies hows everyone?

My scan appt arrived today its next Sunday at 8am :eek::eek: at a private hospital!! Im not usually up that early lol. At least im not having to wait long and the sooner I get the results and an answer as to what they do next.

Hows everyone's day been? x

Evening Texty just catching up, we'll done on the loss and yay to the scan app you may get some answers!!

Howdy Doody ladies hows everyone?

My scan appt arrived today its next Sunday at 8am :eek::eek: at a private hospital!! Im not usually up that early lol. At least im not having to wait long and the sooner I get the results and an answer as to what they do next.

Hows everyone's day been? x

Evening Sheila :), so glad your appointment has come up hun, at least after that you will know where you stand with things. I really hope it all goes well for you. How has the rest of your day been today ?

Kay xx

Back