Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Of course I will hun - I used

2 tubs of fat free cottage cheese with chives ( 0 syns)
5 eggs (free)
I chopped up mushrooms, onions and bacon medallions (all free) you could add peppers sweetcorn etc
Oregano, salt and pepper
60g of full fat cheddar ( I split this between 2 quiches so 1 full quiche is free with the cheese as HEX) the 2nd would have to be synned 25g of basic cheddar is 5 syns ( if you used reduced fat cheddar you could have 40grams for a hex)

I poured all of the ingredients(including the cheese) into a deep bowl and whisked with an electric whisk, once all blended in, I poured into 2 shallow cake tins sprayed with frylight and placed in the oven on 200 degrees for about 25 mins.

First time ive made them this way and they were gorgeous - just like thin sliced pizzas lol x

Thanks for sharing Sheila, I'm so gonna try this :p and I bet it won't come out as half as good as yours ! Then we're coming to yours for tea ! :D

Kay xx

Of course I will hun - I used 2 tubs of fat free cottage cheese with chives ( 0 syns) 5 eggs (free) I chopped up mushrooms, onions and bacon medallions (all free) you could add peppers sweetcorn etc Oregano, salt and pepper 60g of full fat cheddar ( I split this between 2 quiches so 1 full quiche is free with the cheese as HEX) the 2nd would have to be synned 25g of basic cheddar is 5 syns ( if you used reduced fat cheddar you could have 40grams for a hex) I poured all of the ingredients(including the cheese) into a deep bowl and whisked with an electric whisk, once all blended in, I poured into 2 shallow cake tins sprayed with frylight and placed in the oven on 200 degrees for about 25 mins. First time ive made them this way and they were gorgeous - just like thin sliced pizzas lol x

Ooh thanks Hun :)

Well I knew the omelette wouldnt fill me so ive just had another piece of SB cake with some rice pudd and berries with a yogurt leaving me 6 syns so ill have a mini curly wurly later and a hot choccie before bed taking me to 15 and a full tummy lol x

Of course I will hun - I used 2 tubs of fat free cottage cheese with chives ( 0 syns) 5 eggs (free) I chopped up mushrooms, onions and bacon medallions (all free) you could add peppers sweetcorn etc Oregano, salt and pepper 60g of full fat cheddar ( I split this between 2 quiches so 1 full quiche is free with the cheese as HEX) the 2nd would have to be synned 25g of basic cheddar is 5 syns ( if you used reduced fat cheddar you could have 40grams for a hex) I poured all of the ingredients(including the cheese) into a deep bowl and whisked with an electric whisk, once all blended in, I poured into 2 shallow cake tins sprayed with frylight and placed in the oven on 200 degrees for about 25 mins. First time ive made them this way and they were gorgeous - just like thin sliced pizzas lol x
I am so pinching this recipe , it looked absolutely gorgeous , thanks Sheila xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My next ones will have to wait until the weekend (if im not too hungover lol) Im out Friday night and at a Christening on Sunday

Back