Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good Evening ladies thank you for all your messages - im super excited for them - he will be spoiled rotten lol.

WI tonight I gained 1 - I can handle that I had a fab weekend with lovely friends and family. It will come off next week :D xx

Yay ! Well done Sheila, that's not too bad at all, just 1.5 lbs to lose to target, you'll smash that for next week ! Whoop ! :p

Kay xx

Yay ! Well done Sheila, that's not too bad at all, just 1.5 lbs to lose to target, you'll smash that for next week ! Whoop ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks Kay hun - it will be off next week im determined :D you will see the little blue sticky on my thread next weds x

Thanks Kay hun - it will be off next week im determined :D you will see the little blue sticky on my thread next weds x

Yay ! Have you got any meals out planned this week ? xx

Glad the gain wasn't as bad as you thought!

Lol - Im not an almond lover so ill stick to the washing up liquid ( ponders on how Kathryn knows what washing up tastes like) lol

hehe :D

Im off to have a nice hot bath to see if it helps with my back pain - ive been in agony the last 2 days :-( the tramadol arent working now

Give the docs a ring in the morning hun.. If you can't get an appointment ask for a phone call back... You can't carry on in pain like you are! Xxx

Give the docs a ring in the morning hun.. If you can't get an appointment ask for a phone call back... You can't carry on in pain like you are! Xxx

I'll try hun - I know they close at 12 half day on a Thurs - can only try. Im taxiing Andrea tomorrow as she hasnt got the car x

Back